Yahoo mail issues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yahoo mail issues?

Have not been on the home computer in about 3-4 weeks and now can not open Yahoo mail? I can still access email as normal on my phone but when I go to Yahoo mail on the computer it just loads a blank screen?

Works for me on the computer.

But on the phone, since they came out with the theme, no matter what theme i set it on it defaults to the bright green flower field one. Lame
    2014 GT
    2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

I tried to log into an old yahoo email address that I had for work 3 years ago in Corpus and it will load fine. However my personal yahoo email.....dead?

Comment

Mail works fine for me, but the new MyYahoo sucks shit. And you can't revert back, I never should have "upgraded".

Comment

Called Yahoo "help desk", and they claim some accounts have been put "offline" while Yahoo techs work on a few things. They say accounts may be offline for a couple of days.

Comment

Mine is up..

I don't really care for the new style either.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
              Mine is up..

I don't really care for the new style either.
              No shit. If I wanted gmail, I'd use gmail.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                No shit. If I wanted gmail, I'd use gmail.

No kidding. New layout fucking blows. Not having any issues with mine though.

Comment

Just got this email:

Thanks for being a loyal Yahoo Mail Plus user!

We wanted to inform you about a few changes to Yahoo Mail and Yahoo Mail Plus.

Mail Plus will continue being ad free
                  Continue enjoying a clean inbox, without any graphical ads! All Yahoo Mail users will now be offered offline access with POP, mail forwarding, disposable address and extra filters for free.

Your rate won't change
                  As a loyal user, you are locked in at your rate of $19.99 per year until you cancel the service. New users will pay $49.99 for Ad Free Mail. If you choose, you can cancel your Mail Plus service anytime at http://wallet.yahoo.com.

Comment

Working...
                  X