Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
    His is Craizie1
    Cool. This shit has a ways to download, I'm going to pause it for now and let it run overnight.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
      Cool. This shit has a ways to download, I'm going to pause it for now and let it run overnight.
      IT's fucking up for me and not downloading the latest patch.

Comment

• Ill buy 5 when it comes out. Then ill kill all you fuckers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
          Ill buy 5 when it comes out. Then ill kill all you fuckers.
          "I'm campin like a bitch...." Doubt it, fucker!

Comment

"I'm campin like a bitch...." Doubt it, fucker!

I could say some of the shit you say, but it would get me banned.

Building a turbo lsx zephyr makes me poor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
              I could say some of the shit you say, but it would get me banned.

Building a turbo lsx zephyr makes me poor.
              We miss you JASON!!!!!!!!

Comment

We miss you JASON!!!!!!!!

Every squad needs a guy who cant play for shit to make them look better.

Comment

• I just started playing again. I'm not sure what it is, but some of the redone maps look like crap on my pc.

Comment

• They look great on my pc. Especially Gulf when the sand storm kicks up. I love it.
                    I wish they wouldn't of wasted time on metro, and gave us Karg Island, Seine, Bazaar instead.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                      They look great on my pc. Especially Gulf when the sand storm kicks up. I love it.
                      I wish they wouldn't of wasted time on metro, and gave us Karg Island, Seine, Bazaar instead.
                      Agreed.
                      Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• I played a couple rounds last night on hardcore and so far I like it. Hardcore definitely plays a little slower than it did on BF3. I like the fact that when you get hit, your speed is cut down significantly. Maybe I don't have the effect turned on for it but I don't like how it's harder to tell when I've been hit, aside from slowing down. If I'm standing still, I don't get any notification that I've been hit, it's just boom, you're dead.
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

• that's usually how hardcore works when on default settings. With any headshot being an instant kill, and almost two bullets from anything at center mass killing you, there isn't much time for notification.
                          Other than the sound of getting hit, your guy grunting, and your screen changing to grayscale to reflect the damage, not much else you're going to get.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                            that's usually how hardcore works when on default settings. With any headshot being an instant kill, and almost two bullets from anything at center mass killing you, there isn't much time for notification.
                            Other than the sound of getting hit, your guy grunting, and your screen changing to grayscale to reflect the damage, not much else you're going to get.
                            That's new then. I played BF3 hardcore for a few hours while waiting for BF4 to install and your screen gets darker each time you get hit. I probably need to jack my sound up to get used to the new stuff. Also, the guns you start out with blow.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                              That's new then. I played BF3 hardcore for a few hours while waiting for BF4 to install and your screen gets darker each time you get hit. I probably need to jack my sound up to get used to the new stuff. Also, the guns you start out with blow.
                              The main reason I played through the campaign pretty quick.

Finish the campaign, and you unlock:
                              m412 rex
                              m249
                              p90
                              qbz-95-1
                              sigpic

Comment

• I'll play through that tonight. All the extra guns are nice to have and play with but give me the M4 or M16 and I'm golden.

Comment

Working...
                                X