No announcement yet.

BF4 release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any benefit to trying the beta driver(13.11 Beta8) for BF4? Do they update these to try and smooth out problems with older versions when new games come out? Still having some stuttering issues so was thinking about trying it.
    2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

I was so happy when I completed my first online match on 5760x1080....Ranked up, then crash lol.....HT on or OFF...Stutter is seeming to get better or im getting used to it.
      sigpic

Comment

20% off BF4 Premium on Green Man Gaming so $40 instead of $50

This should be the code = GMG20-P6Y1F-KC19F
        2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

I rented this for PS3... really glad I didn't buy it. Received all the unlocks for three classes over the weekend when I was able to get in, now I can' t get it to play - it just freezes every time a match starts. Googled it, and apparently this is happening to lots of folks.

I can't think of another recent game title that had a glitch this bad that its basically unplayable for so many people across all platforms. Complete fail.

Comment

I tried playing on my 360. But it wouldnt connect to any matches. Then it finally put me in a match and turns out i was in there by myself.
            GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

PS3 and 360 is yalls first mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                PS3 and 360 is yalls first mistake.
                Because PC users aren't having ANY problems....

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
                  Because PC users aren't having ANY problems....
                  We sure as shit aren't having 12 player team problems, or tiny map problems.
                  sigpic

Comment

The only real problem I have is the occasional failure to get on a server every now and then. Other than that, I just need to learn how to fly the damn chopper.

-Eric

Comment

Originally posted by reo View Post
                      The only real problem I have is the occasional failure to get on a server every now and then. Other than that, I just need to learn how to fly the damn chopper.

-Eric
                      On PC?

I'm on PC, Add me: Beatfatchicks

Comment

Your PC name does not surprise me Jeff you weirdo lol

Comment

Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
                          Your PC name does not surprise me Jeff you weirdo lol

Comment

Where is the cod ghost thread? Looked but couldn't find it.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
                            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                              Where is the cod ghost thread? Looked but couldn't find it.

Fuck COD.

Comment

Now that's not nice.

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Working...
                                X