BF4 release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
    So I haven't even been trying BF4 in about a week...Thinking things had to be better by now I logged on and within 10 min of my first lag ass rubberbanding sound skipping trial, I was kicked by punkbuster for a game hack.... Checked the forums and it seems that PB is banning lots of people for no reason...

I've never seen a game optimized so bad and get worse like this. Hell! I still can't get GTA5 online for ps3!!!!
    Hit me up when you see me on battlelog. I might be able to fix that.
    2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

I've had pretty good luck with it so far. About a crash/kick a night with about 4 or 5 rounds played.
      Worked my way through the unlocks for the assault and engineer classes. Doing the Support now.

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
      That being said I'm not digging it a whole heck of alot right now. Just can't get into a rhythm or into it period. I'm talking about multi. I do like the extinction mode tho but just. Gonna give it another week. Worse case ill run thru the campaign and move on.

As much as I hate to say it I think infinity Ward fucked up.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
      Go start a COD thread or something. No one cares.
      Last edited by CexMashean; 11-07-2013, 05:39 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

I've had some sound issues with Lansin Dam or what ever map that is. It will only play one sound at a time, and only "fire" sounds, like a gun shot or missile launch. No foot steps or vehicle noises. Kind of annoying.

Comment

That's an annoying bug. I've had that issue with Lansing Dam and Zavod 311. Supposed to be resolved in an upcoming patch.
          sigpic

Comment

How are the "skill" scores figured? I've lost a hundred points on a map I went 22-8 and finished top 2.... I don't understand it.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
              I've had pretty good luck with it so far. About a crash/kick a night with about 4 or 5 rounds played.
              Worked my way through the unlocks for the assault and engineer classes. Doing the Support now.

Go start a COD thread or something. No one cares.
              I'd just get some of you battle fag 4 fanboys in there talking shit anyway. Happened with the black ops thread.

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                How are the "skill" scores figured? I've lost a hundred points on a map I went 22-8 and finished top 2.... I don't understand it.
                I'm still trying to figure that out. So many sites blocked from work.

I'd just get some of you battle fag 4 fanboys in there talking shit anyway. Happened with the black ops thread.

You think you would've learned your lesson then.
                I'm sure there's a message board out there somewhere for you. Have you tried https://cod.nba14.madden14.bros4lyfe.com or something like that?
                sigpic

Comment

Search for a couple more links there fella. We may be getting some where.

Last edited by petyweestraw; 11-07-2013, 01:03 PM.
                  Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

That being said I'm not digging it a whole heck of alot right now. Just can't get into a rhythm or into it period. I'm talking about multi. I do like the extinction mode tho but just. Gonna give it another week. Worse case ill run thru the campaign and move on.

As much as I hate to say it I think infinity Ward fucked up.
                    I've played Ghosts multi a couple of hours the last 2 nights and I'm going to give it some more time before I decide whether I like it or not. Maybe it's because I've been a hardcore COD BO2 player since the first of the year, but something just looks/feels weird with Ghosts at this point. I'm a Prestige Master on BO2 and fairly decent, but I've been getting my ass kicked in multi games on Ghosts. I don't know what's going on - I went 2-18 in a kill confirmed game last night. Maybe my brain just hasn't gotten used to Ghosts yet and needs a little more time to adjust...at least I hope that's it.

That's almost exactly what I was going to say.

Comment

• I havent played COD since COD MW2.... But those games sucked donkey balls. they released the same fucking game every time a "new" one came out.

Comment

• Yeah I've played with some perks and getting back to normal. I'm running wire tap fast reload hardline and the one that lets you run while ADS. Load out I running with the 308 or the honey badger with a red dot and the stronger ammo. Went from shitty to 25 plus kills with that load out.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                              Hahahahaha

Comment

• That was funny buuuuuut thinking on it You do.

Comment

Working...
                                X