Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
    thinking
    You should stop doing that. It's not something you excel at.
    sigpic

Comment

• That was almost clever. Almost.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• unbe-fucking-lievable.

I've had so many damned crashes tonight. Man, they should have really got this shit together before the release.
        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• I'm glad the sound issues are all I'm experiencing.

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
            unbe-fucking-lievable.

I've had so many damned crashes tonight. Man, they should have really got this shit together before the release.
            Dude I keep messaging you on origin. I'm not having any problems.

Comment

• What's yalls name on BF4? I keep getting friend invites and I don't know whos who.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                What's yalls name on BF4? I keep getting friend invites and I don't know whos who.
                I'm beatfatchicks

Comment

• Haha. That's exactly who I thought it was.

Comment

Yeah I've played with some perks and getting back to normal. I'm running wire tap fast reload hardline and the one that lets you run while ADS. Load out I running with the 308 or the honey badger with a red dot and the stronger ammo. Went from shitty to 25 plus kills with that load out.

The new soldier creator system and perks suck. Honey badger kicks ass though.
                    Originally posted by lincolnboy
                    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Lol yup. The prestige system is different also. Instead of 10 th prestige you get to prestige each soldier once each.

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Newbs.

Comment

Lol yup. The prestige system is different also. Instead of 10 th prestige you get to prestige each soldier once each.

Fucking lame.
                          Originally posted by lincolnboy
                          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Go start your own shitty thread.

Comment

• Jesus fucking christ. Are you faggots still talking about COD in here?
                              sigpic

Comment

• We've talked about this already. You two would just end up there crapping all over the thread.This way we keep it all in one place and save you the trip.

I get it....... my opinion doesn't match yours as far as a game goes and you have to, as a duty to the community to spread the Gospel that is BF4. Without it how would we not know we are wrong?

Now if you were to apologize for your past discrepancies maybe the COD community could forgive you and move on. Its a step in the right direction in stopping this FPS on FPS crime.

Soooooo how bout it fellas?

Comment

Working...
                                X