More Windows 8 Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Windows 8 Problems

How can I view multiple Adobe reader files? For instance, I have an email with 4 Adobe attachments. I open the first and read it fine. I open the 2nd file, read it same for the 3rd, 4th. However, now let's say I want to toggle between the 4 files ... I can't figure out how to do this. I can go back to my gmail and reopen whichever one I want and it's there ... but how can I toggle between files without having to do this? Thanks!
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

I'm going to assume you haven't updated to 8.1 and you're using non-modern apps.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
      I'm going to assume you haven't updated to 8.1 and you're using non-modern apps.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/10/17/tech...e/windows-8-1/
      I don't even know what an app (for a laptop) is and certainly haven't done anything to this pos windows 8. My previous laptop had XP on it and I loved it. This shit I have no idea what I'm doing.

I just need you to wipe windows 8 off of this and put windows 7 on it for me.

In the meantime, can anyone answer my original question? Thx!
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

Lemme know when you're ready and I can take care of that for you.

But to your question, if you're on 8.0 and running a non modern app(program)(thank M$ for the modern/non confusion), you can only view 2 tabs/Windows at once.

Comment

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Ay dog, ay!
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I already put classic shell on here. Please let me know if anyone could read my question and answer it.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                I don't even know what an app (for a laptop) is and certainly haven't done anything to this pos windows 8. My previous laptop had XP on it and I loved it. This shit I have no idea what I'm doing.

I just need you to wipe windows 8 off of this and put windows 7 on it for me.

In the meantime, can anyone answer my original question? Thx!
                i think you are just using the metro pdf viewer app, or windows built-in pdf viewer.

install the actual reader from adobe.
                Download free Adobe Acrobat Reader software for your Windows, Mac OS and Android devices to view, print, and comment on PDF documents.

(make sure uncheck the mcafee offer please)

Comment

You can't just alt+tab between them? I'm not going to reread your post.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                    You can't just alt+tab between them? I'm not going to reread your post.
                    not if he's using the metro pdf viewer.
                    within the pdf viewer, you have to use ctrl+tab to switch between doc's. as seen here.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                      i think you are just using the metro pdf viewer app, or windows built-in pdf viewer.

install the actual reader from adobe.
                      Download free Adobe Acrobat Reader software for your Windows, Mac OS and Android devices to view, print, and comment on PDF documents.

(make sure uncheck the mcafee offer please)
                      Precisely it.

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                      not if he's using the metro pdf viewer.
                      within the pdf viewer, you have to use ctrl+tab to switch between doc's. as seen here.

Exactly ... thank you for the fix!

Comment

Sorry if I introduced more confusion and thanks Tony for the schooling. I gained a wrinkle...

Comment

Comment

Be careful, you might hurt yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                              Be careful, you might hurt yourself.
                              just when I thought I was getting better!

Comment

Working...
                              X