Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    1920x1080 on a 32 inch lcd.
    Hmm, everything that I have read indicates fps lag spikes with the GTX 770 and BF4, especially during explosions. The 280x has less overall FPS, but doesn't lag. It's hard to find any tests of these cards with the actual game, this was from the beta.

When you look at the FPS results that we have assembled during the course of this article, with just looking at the data, it appears that the GTX 770 blows the R9 280X out of the water from a performance perspective across the board. However, when you sit down and spend some time playing with each card, it becomes rather apparent that the frame rate shown on the graph is a significant misrepresentation of how each card plays during the game.

Although it checked in with a much lower frame rate, the R9 280X provided a much better gaming experience than the GTX 770.
    Either card he picks will be a good one.

Comment

New drivers since the beta release may have alleviated a lot of that. Hell, the new drivers even made my 480 stutter less. I still had to turn the 480 down to high though.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X