• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• htc one

any have one and how well does it work.

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
    any have one and how well does it work.
    "Geor!" got one a week ago after his note officially bit the dust after teasing us for months. He seems to like it pretty well and what little I've messed with it it's been fine. It's heavier than my s4 is the only difference I notice.

Comment

It's a decent phone, but if you like to mod/tinker, get the Dev Edition of it. Although, if you're looking for battery life, the Moto X and LG G2 are where it's at.

Personally, I'd get the X in the Dev Edition or the Nexus 5.

Edit:I'll not recommend another Samdung phone due to their lock down of the devices. See:Knox Security

Comment

I have an HTC OneX and its trash.
        The speaker went out about 2-3 months after buying it brand new. I have to make every single call on speaker phone with the phone upside down and backwards to my ear.

About 20-25 times a day (literally) I get a "No sim card detected error" which is only fixed by restarting the phone. It's a major pain in the ass when you need to make a call and have to wait for the phone to restart.
        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

The one and the one x/one s are completely different. When I worked at tmobile I had about a 75% return rate on the htc one in the first few weeks, so I stopped pushing them.

Comment

I went from the Evo 4G to the HTC One after my charge port took a dump. I'm pleased with it for the most part, battery life seems far better than the Evo was. I've rooted it and running a modified version of the stock rom. I didn't care for home screen since I don't have facebook, twitter, or any of the social media stuff. You can move it to a different screen however.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
              The one and the one x/one s are completely different. When I worked at tmobile I had about a 75% return rate on the htc one in the first few weeks, so I stopped pushing them.
              Oh. News to me.
              Well, for the record I fucking hate this OneX. It wouldnt allow pandora to play two songs in a row because it would "No sim card" and I'd have to restart literally after every fucking song. God, the rage.
              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                Oh. News to me.
                Well, for the record I fucking hate this OneX. It wouldnt allow pandora to play two songs in a row because it would "No sim card" and I'd have to restart literally after every fucking song. God, the rage.
                Then tell your carrier? It's more than likely under warranty. They should be able to send you a replacement phone.

Comment

I've had an HTC One since about two or three weeks of them hitting the market.

I've had no problems, love the phone.
                  Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

im just trying to see what phome to get to replace my pantech

Comment

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                      I've had an HTC One since about two or three weeks of them hitting the market.

I've had no problems, love the phone.
                      x2.
                      WRX

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                        Then tell your carrier? It's more than likely under warranty. They should be able to send you a replacement phone.
                        I thought this was a stretch, but I went to the store tonight, and they said i had 15 days left on my warrenty. I'm going to the warranty store on Bryant Irving tomorrow for a new fucking exchange. I feel like an idiot of suffering for so long.

thanks for the tip man.
                        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                          I thought this was a stretch, but I went to the store tonight, and they said i had 15 days left on my warrenty. I'm going to the warranty store on Bryant Irving tomorrow for a new fucking exchange. I feel like an idiot of suffering for so long.

thanks for the tip man.
                          A lot of people don't realize they have warranties, so it's usually the easiest option.

Welcome.

Comment

Working...
                          X