If i wanted to trade someone phones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If i wanted to trade someone phones?

I've got an S3 and wanting to find someone to trade for an iPhone 5 or 5S and a little cash to be fair.

If i find someone is the best way to just meet at an att store get sim cards for each others phones and swap after doing a factory reset?

If not what is the best thing to do?

Also if anyone is interested the phone is in excellent condition, white, multiple cases including otterbox commuter. I have a 4500mah (stock is 2100 and still have it as well) battery for longer battery life. 2 oem chargers and an oem car charger and the ear buds that come with it.
    2014 GT
    2013 FX2 ecoboost

Best scenario would be keeping the S3 and not downgrading. Just my 2 cents. But yea, I think that would work going to the store and doing it.
    2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

I like it ok. I've had it since they came out. Just wanting something new. Seems like it has too much extra stuff on it. All the extra features i don't use besides the nice swift key keyboard and back button lol.

I keep going back and forth with it. I just get bored of it i guess.
      2014 GT
      2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Ill trade you for a sprint 4s, you can keep your used earbuds too.

Comment

I'm trying to get out of the apple ecosystem.
          I have a mint white iPhone 5 if you're interested. It's Att as well.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
            I'm trying to get out of the apple ecosystem.
            I have a mint white iPhone 5 if you're interested. It's Att as well.
            Where are you located? Do you still have the charger and the stuff it came with?

Mine has a small chip in the corner but it's in otherwise perfect shape.

[IMG]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a164/roarracing/IMG_1387_zpsndkqupru.jpg[/URL]
            Last edited by Slow Five-O; 01-16-2014, 03:55 PM.
            2014 GT
            2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Anybody else interested in a trade? If not I'll just hang in to it. I don't feel like going through craigslist people.
              2014 GT
              2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Working...
              X