Titanfall xbox one beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raider5.0 View Post
    You don't need a code for TitanFall for Xbone.
    I tried to DL earlier but I only have the option to pin it.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
      I tried to DL earlier but I only have the option to pin it.
      I will send you one of the codes I got. I don't need the xbox ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        I need this confirmed or denied!
        I would say yes and no. Some of it does feel codish with double jumps, wall running and bots. I like it more than cod, but that may be because it is something new and a change of pace.

Comment

^^^ROFL..."CODish with double jumps, wall running and bots."
          2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Super fast paced! Really like it!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok. I'm a diehard CoD guy and I didn't play to compare the two.

I only played for about 45 minutes. It's a bit confusing at first but that's because it's new to me. But after a few games I'm really digging it.

The platforming is a really nice change of pace. If any of you played Mirrors Edge then you should pick it up pretty easy.

Had one instant where I happened upon a group of 5 held up in a building.

Using all the wall running, double jumps and jet pack I cleared it with barely a scratch.

Uuuuhm Halo Dutyfield 4? Too much lol? But really has a cod feel with spartan moves and feeling invisibility but polished controls and weapons like BF4.

That's the best way to put it really.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Anybody got an extra code for PC? Buddy of mine is wanting to play tonight and hasn't gotten a code yet.
                2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

I like it a lot. Not feeling the Ai minions they just sit there. The wall walk and double jump are nice. It makes for clearing long distances fast. The smart pistol is a high rate killing machine once you get use to the lock on feature.

Sent from my SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
                  92 Undercover SSP Coupe.
                  15 GT w/PP

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                    I will send you one of the codes I got. I don't need the xbox ones.
                    Thank you, btw. I turned my box back on to use the code, and that time it actually gave me the option to DL without a code.. so that one is unused if anyone else needs it.

Thanks all the same though.

Comment

Originally posted by raider5.0 View Post
                      I like it a lot. Not feeling the Ai minions they just sit there. The wall walk and double jump are nice. It makes for clearing long distances fast. The smart pistol is a high rate killing machine once you get use to the lock on feature.

Sent from my SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
                      I thought the same thing about the minions/grunts but I have kinda grown to like it. As much as I love first person shooters, I get stuck in ruts struggling to get kills on cod. I usually get frustrated and turn it off but I don't experience that with the easy to kill grunts.

That and it adds to the chaos that makes the game so fast paced.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

2 weeks until release.
                        Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

I played the beta. I really liked it. I immediately got flashbacks of the original Tribes, Unreal Tournament, and Halo. I might pick it up for PC, depending on how many of my friends want to play it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                            Tribes,
                            fucking TRIBES!
                            "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Working...
                            X