Warbirds or World of Warplanes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warbirds or World of Warplanes?

Which flight simulator do you guys like? Why?
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Flight safety g280,

Why ? Full motion.
    07 GT500
    05 SRT10
    88 turbocoupe T-bird
    93 Cobra
    86 coupe
    Ducati 848

Comment

Originally posted by mk5.0 View Post
      Flight safety g280,

Why ? Full motion.
      Sure. I'll just download that.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

War thunder!!!!

Comment

I prefer 1942.

Comment

IL sturmovik 1946

Has nice missions to fly or you can just custom mission and start in the air and fight against whatever planes you choose.

I liked trying to take out fleets of bombers alone.

Comment

I use to play Warbirds way way way back when it first came out. Probably late 90's or so. I played it on and off up until about 5 years ago when the engine just became too old. They never had any ambition to update the engine, other than a few shader updates here and there. It was truly a magnificent game for it's time. And probably the most realistic and detailed MMOFS WW2 flight sim ever made.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                I use to play Warbirds way way way back when it first came out. Probably late 90's or so. I played it on and off up until about 5 years ago when the engine just became too old. They never had any ambition to update the engine, other than a few shader updates here and there. It was truly a magnificent game for it's time. And probably the most realistic and detailed MMOFS WW2 flight sim ever made.
                I dunno, IL2 was pretty awesome.

Comment

I use FSX. But you can't shoot stuff on that It's great for keeping semi-proficient when you can't afford to actually fly for a length of time.

I've got a Yoke, rudder pedals, throttle quadrant, radio stack, and switch panel. Helps to real it up abit but it's never as good as full motion.

I've got to play a little on the V22 sim here on base. Really cool stuff. It's not full motion but the screen wraps completely around you so when the bird moves it tricks your brain into feeling like you're moving. Makes some people sick but I can sit in there for hours playing with it.
                  2004 Suzuki DL650
                  1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Working...
                  X