Htc M8 owners inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Htc M8 owners inside

Have had it a few days. So far liking it. Speakers are awesome. Haven't had a lot of to.e with it yet. Battery life seems fairly good so far. Rooted and unlocked so far.
    I don't use a lock other than a swipe but I will see if I can get mine do I g that.

Comment

Meh, it's a good built-in security feature in my opinion. Ten tries is a lot of times for you to accidentally get it wrong.

Comment

I'm thinking of trading my LG G2 for this phone, it looks like a nice phone.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep mine has it as well. not a big deal i just use the simple swip to unlock.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
            Meh, it's a good built-in security feature in my opinion. Ten tries is a lot of times for you to accidentally get it wrong.
            Unless it gets turned on in your pocket with one of the swipe to turn the screen on features, which are pretty sensitive, then has a few attempts at unlocking your phone. Far fetched, but still. Makes it easy for a person that stole your phone to unlock it and use it as theirs.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
              Makes it easy for a person that stole your phone to unlock it and use it as theirs.
              That's what I got out of the video. Instead it should lock the phone for 30 minutes and send you an e-mail with gps coordinates.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                As long as you keep it out of the hands of a kid that likes to play with it.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                  That's what I got out of the video. Instead it should lock the phone for 30 minutes and send you an e-mail with gps coordinates.
                  Has anybody tought of this? That's a really good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                    Originally posted by emg View Post
                    Has anybody tought of this? That's a really good idea.

You can use this. There are other apps that do the same type of thing.

Comment

So what case did you guys go with on the M8? Or did you go with a skin or naked?

I just got mine but it feels like its inevitable that it will slip from my hand, so I want to get a case but the phone looks so nice that I would hate to cover the chassis. LoL first world problems...

Comment

Ended up ordering this
                        [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00H99LRCA/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1"]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00H99LRCA/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1[/ame]
                        checked the dimensions and they are right in line with the M8

Comment

I went with this one. I drop my shit daily.
                          03 cobra

Comment

Otterbox commuter.

Comment

Working...
                            X