Go Pro users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Pro users

Who all users Go Pro cameras here? How much video are you getting from like a 32Gb or 64Gb card? 10 minutes, 30 minutes, 6 hours?
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Dont know, getting ready to buy a black edition though. Subscribing.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny46 View Post
      Dont know, getting ready to buy a black edition though. Subscribing.
      Why's it gotta be black?
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Batteries will last 2 hours and the video storage on 32gb for 720p is about 4 hours. You will be swapping batteries out if you are going to use it for a long time. They make skeleton cases so you can hook up external power, then you only need to swap out the memory cards.

Mine is last generation (hero2) that only goes to 1080 at 30fps? I use 720 so I get 60 fps.

Comment

Originally posted by noshine4mine View Post
          Batteries will last 2 hours and the video storage on 32gb for 720p is about 4 hours. You will be swapping batteries out if you are going to use it for a long time. They make skeleton cases so you can hook up external power, then you only need to swap out the memory cards.

Mine is last generation (hero2) that only goes to 1080 at 30fps? I use 720 so I get 60 fps.
          Yeah I have that one too. Huge difference in quality between the two, gonna sell that one off to help take the edge off the new one.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny46 View Post
            Yeah I have that one too. Huge difference in quality between the two, gonna sell that one off to help take the edge off the new one.
            Difference in quality between 30 and 60 frames or between the Hero 2 and Hero 3?
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
              Difference in quality between 30 and 60 frames or between the Hero 2 and Hero 3?
              Both, The Hero3 does 1080 @60 and 720 @120 And it take a larger memory card. The Hero 3 are the way to go.

I like how the new ones come with built in wifi and phone app.

Comment

The Brynmag channel on youtube has quite a few videos regarding all the different GoPro models and accessories. Some tips and tricks too.

Welcome to Brynmag Productions. The majority of our content is either created with GoPro Cameras or about GoPro Cameras. Our passion is Travelling. We currently have travel vlogs from trips to New Zealand, Fiji, Nepal, Vietnam, New Caledonia, Bali, Vanuatu, and Hong Kong/Macau. You'll also find Timelapse and drone videos but we support our viewers in whatever activity floats their boat. There's GoPro News, GoPro Accessory and Product Reviews, DIY Gear for GoPro, Tips, Tricks, How-To's, and Tutorials for GoPro cameras. Please SUBSCRIBE and hit the Notification bell to be notified when we upload NEW videos. Like, Favourite, and Share our videos. It really helps our channel grow. You can follow us on: Facebook: - https://www.facebook.com/BrynmagProductions In Australia, we also sell Accessories for GoPro cameras, DJI Action cameras, DJI Drones, Smartphones, Tablets, Notebooks, DSLRs, and Mirrorless cameras. Please check out our website https://www.herogear.com.au

Comment

I was kind of asking similar questions a while back... here's the link with lots of good info from others.

I got a Go Pro 3 for Christmas and just now getting around to using it in a few weeks on a ski trip. I'm trying to find out how many minutes I can expect from a 32 Gb SD card or if I should just spring for a 64Gb. also, for recordings involving movement, is it better to have it mounted on my helmet or use a chest strap?

And just to confirm what others have said, I had one battery and went with the 32 Gb cards and I was running out of battery long before space on the card. Definitely get the class 10 card and I think it was mentioned in my thread but I also found posts of people having card issues when using the 64Gb.

Comment

Working...
                  X