One+ Phone thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One+ Phone thoughts?

$350 for the 64 Gig, no contract, 801 snapdragon, and the OS built by Cyanogen Mod Whats not to like?

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
    Whats not to like?
    How about how they've made it almost fucking impossible to purchase?
    Until 2 or 3 days ago, the only way you could even get one was through their retarded invite system, or contest wins.
    It's on my "To Buy" list, assuming they become available before the hardware is obsolete.
    sigpic

Comment

damn, that looks pretty promising. Support would be my only concern.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        How about how they've made it almost fucking impossible to purchase?
        Until 2 or 3 days ago, the only way you could even get one was through their retarded invite system, or contest wins.
        It's on my "To Buy" list, assuming they become available before the hardware is obsolete.
        OMG THIS SO MUCH!

I'd buy one today if I could, but since we can't its vaporware and i'll pass on it for something I can get in the market today.

Comment

I really want one. They look like a very hardcore piece of mobile hardware. I am broke, though....stupid mortgage...

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
            I really want one. They look like a very hardcore piece of mobile hardware. I am broke, though....stupid mortgage...
            frisco problems....

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
              frisco problems....
              Yeah, and I live in the cheap part of Frisco, too

Comment

Yeah, and I live in the cheap part of Frisco, too
                well shit!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                  well shit!!!
                  I've had an S4 for almost 10 months now, and I love it, except I've recently caved and had to buy an extended battery case because the battery doesn't last very long for how much I use my phone. It made the phone quite a bit thicker (in fact, twice the thickness it is without the case), which hasn't bothered me as much as I thought it would. But now I get a full 36 hours out of a charge

Comment

I've had an S4 for almost 10 months now, and I love it, except I've recently caved and had to buy an extended battery case because the battery doesn't last very long for how much I use my phone. It made the phone quite a bit thicker (in fact, twice the thickness it is without the case), which hasn't bothered me as much as I thought it would. But now I get a full 36 hours out of a charge
                    you can buy a replacement battery fairly cheap

Comment

i like the idea but i wont get it... well mostly cause it's not available, but it's much too big.
                      www.hppmotorsports.com
                      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by momo View Post
                        i like the idea but i wont get it... well mostly cause it's not available, but it's much too big.
                        Eh, it's not bad for what it is.

sigpic

Comment

One of my co-workers just got a 10,000 mah battery on his note 3, i'm not sure how much more life he gets out of it but i've been wanting to get one for mine. 36hours on a single charge is fucking amazing.
                          My 5s lasts for a week or so on a single charge, but its all standby.

Comment

Working...
                          X