VMworld 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VMworld 2014

Just curious to see if anyone is going to VMworld. One of my papers was accepted so I'll be presenting this year. DFWM meetup in San Fran?!?!

That's awesome, proud of ya!

Comment

I'm supposed to go, but we're doing some district site upgrades and it looks like they will be about the same time as the conference. I'm trying to get in early planning for next year, and since my ex-boss just landed an EUC architect gig with the mothership, we're trying to plan something for the European meeting (would love to go to Barcelona this year!)

Comment

You have fun with that.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I wanna go

My work never sends me anywhere fun. *kicks dirt*

Comment

not here either....although we may, and I stress MAY, be able to get VeeamWorld or whatever it's called, approved....Vegas!!

Comment

Grats and good luck! Don't fuck it up!

Comment

Easy come.. Easy go... It appears that the VMworld people have now cancelled our presentation. It is really unfortunate because we had a great story to tell how VMware View is making a difference in the education of kids K-12. That project is the largest K-12 VDI deployment VMware has ever been a part of.

I'm still going to VMworld but I'm pretty ticked.

Comment

Well I'll be damn.. I might have spoken too soon. An Exec at VMware go involved and supposedly reversed the decision. Waiting to see if that becomes official.

Comment

Execellent!! See you there.

Comment

Working...
                    X