Anyone play day Z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone play day Z

Ive been watching some youtube vids and thinking about buying it.

I think likeitfast55 does.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I've seen the same videos - everyone runs around and forces people to take their pants off at gunpoint.

Comment

I have it, and play it after every major update.
        I'm talking about the standalone though, not the mod.
        sigpic

Comment

Im looking at the standalone.

I dont get the whole torture thing in the game. I watch frankieonpcin1080p on yotube. From what i gather not many are like him. Actually helping people out vs killing everyone.

I fugured more from here would play with the beta standalone realeased.

Comment

It looks buggy and tedious to play. Plus every tried to kill you or rape you with your pants off.

Comment

Its fun if you roll in a group, it can be very tedious though. Frankie plays on a lot of modded servers, standalone doesn't have a ton of building features like the ones you see in his gameplays.

Comment

I've played the mod on/off since it came out. It is great fun in a group but pretty painful rolling solo. If you die you basically start over.

I haven't got the "stand alone" yet mostly because all the videos I've seen it is very buggy and incomplete. They are over a year behind on having a finished/polished product. So I'm not too quick to jump in and buy it just yet. Just a few weeks ago they announced they planned to change the game engine all together.

Anyhow if you don't have AMRA II yet it is pretty cheap and on steam sale pretty often lots of dayz mod servers running. The Overpoch mod has been a lot of fun to play specially if you can get a group of people to roll with.
                1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
                1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
                2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

Working...
                X