Swiftkey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swiftkey?

I used to love this app, great keyboard and predictive etc.

After the last update, it's been shit. Got the new phone, promply downloaded it, and still shit. Seems like the swype keyboard is better in every way.

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

I've gone the exact opposite direction. The swype keyboard lagged so bad after the latest update that I had to switch to swiftkey.

Comment

I downloaded the free version last week. Way better than stock or swype on my s4. The old keyboard would get stuck open and block everything even on the home screen until I restarted it on a completely stock phone.

Comment

I downloaded Touchpal after a recommendation from a co-worker, its decent so far.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Odd, its been great on my Galaxy 2 and tablet since the last update. What phone did you get?

Comment

My s2 was when the update that made it suck out loud, and it's the same on my s5.

Comment

I like the factory board over the swiftkey

Comment

Working...
              X