Internet providers in rural areas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet providers in rural areas

Are any of the satilite or wireless providers really any good?

We are looking at a few homes outside of city but my old lady works from home and needs a good internet provider.
    07 f250-family truckster
    08 Denali -baby hauler
    52 f1-rust bucket
    05 Jeep tj. Buggy
    livin the double-wide dream

Yeah, some of them are decent. It would help to know what city. Wi Five is great if they cover your area.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
      Yeah, some of them are decent. It would help to know what city. Wi Five is great if they cover your area.
      We aren't sure exactly yet. Looking at Newark, Justin, ponder, and Krum so far
      07 f250-family truckster
      08 Denali -baby hauler
      52 f1-rust bucket
      05 Jeep tj. Buggy

Comment

we had sky beam and it was great the only problem was the rod they put up was against HOA regulations and it had to be taken down
        "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

I use www.solbroadband.com . They're decent if your just doing normal browsing.
          2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Country cracker View Post
            we had sky beam and it was great the only problem was the rod they put up was against HOA regulations and it had to be taken down
            I have sky beam and recently got my speeds upped to like 15/5 for 65.00 a month. The first one blew off the roof in a storm last year but this new one is much smaller and aimed at a better satellite for feed. Pole is about 30 foot or so. I do miss my hardline though as bad storms and extreme cold can knock sky beam out for a week. Been pretty good this year though.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
              I have sky beam and recently got my speeds upped to like 15/5 for 65.00 a month. The first one blew off the roof in a storm last year but this new one is much smaller and aimed at a better satellite for feed. Pole is about 30 foot or so. I do miss my hardline though as bad storms and extreme cold can knock sky beam out for a week. Been pretty good this year though.
              Do they data cap?
              07 f250-family truckster
              08 Denali -baby hauler
              52 f1-rust bucket
              05 Jeep tj. Buggy

Comment

I don't think so but you would probably have to ask them.

11/4 is what speed test just showed.

Use Speedtest on all your devices with our free desktop and mobile apps.
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                X