No announcement yet.

Destiny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you want, I can show you the good spots to get stuff faster.

Comment

• I think I'm going to stick to doing some tiger vanguards for right now. I'm about 2 1/4 into my dead orbit ranks, sitting on about 175 crucible marks. I'm holding out until I can afford the entire armor set and the auto rifle, just to make sure I don't buy something, then get a legendary or epic drop that fills in the same slot later.
      sigpic

Comment

• Good spots? Im in but I play when most are sleep. After 1 am.

You could make a video in upload and share it. You can DVR with it I think.
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure the max for crucible and vanguard marks is 200...I literally just need materials now to level all my gear up...should be 29 when that is done considering I got a piece of raid gear the other night
          2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Man you guys are way ahead of me. I just barely started the moon stages. I keep repeating a few of them because I forget which ones I've done. Still beating most of the missions on hard.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• You walk now by the fact that there are no rewards for redoing them. Also they are highlighted if not done yet
              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• The ones I've finished shows I've beat them. It's the ones that don't show anything that I end up playing again. I play late at night so I forget the next day which one I've done.
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

• petyweestraw3. Im on after 1am normally after work

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                    petyweestraw3. Im on after 1am normally after work
                    Im going to add you. I don't have a mic though. Im on Xbox 360.

Comment

• Oh dang. Xbox one here

Comment

• Booooooooo!

Comment

• I didn't know it was slated for 360 till after I got it. Alot more players on 360 right now.

Comment

• I don't think our 360 has ever been fired up. I may pick this up for it and get a gold account.

Comment

• It hasn't been on in several years.
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• I just jumped on. It was updating. Now my vanguard marks and crucible marks are at 0. WTF

Comment

Working...
                                X