No announcement yet.

Destiny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You sure? You just have to format it for the xbox. Brother has been doing it for years
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Destiny will not work on the cheap xbox, it's need a hard drive to work. It will not accept USB sticks as a valid data source. USB sticks do not meet the read time requirement of the game, so they didn't bother to use that as an option.
      For the most part, the usb sticks are used to hold profile data, and game saves.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
        You sure? You just have to format it for the xbox. Brother has been doing it for years
        Yep.
        Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        Destiny will not work on the cheap xbox, it's need a hard drive to work. It will not accept USB sticks as a valid data source. USB sticks do not meet the read time requirement of the game, so they didn't bother to use that as an option.
        For the most part, the usb sticks are used to hold profile data, and game saves.
        This.

Oh well.

Comment

• Well there you go. Makes sense now.
          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Hey in destiny. Why would a guy who performed worse than me in the crucible get rewards and I don't?

Also there was a guy on earth with a bike from Venus, the one with guns. How?

Comment

• Rewards in crucible are COMPLETELY random. As for venus bike, dafuq you talkin bout?
              2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Redneck saw it too. There is a mission on Venus or moon not 100 on that.... where you jump on like a sparrow with guns. Guy had one on earth last night.

Comment

• Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• That's called a pike. They have inserted packs of guys on pikes throughout the different planets at random times. I've seen them show up randomly in the Forgotten Shore on earth near the split in half ship. If someone saw it happen and killed the NPC on it, he could have just taken it and ran around with it.
                    2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                      No dice with the USB stick. PS3 version, here I come!
                      360 HDs are on ebay cheapish too, if you decide back on that route.
                      WRX

Comment

• is there a code for this game to play online? I know that is becoming a thing and I am getting a used copy today but not if I can't play multiplayer.
                        QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
                          is there a code for this game to play online? I know that is becoming a thing and I am getting a used copy today but not if I can't play multiplayer.
                          No, since the game can only be played online, they skipped the code process.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Fantastic
                            QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• **I didn't read this thread before posting**

Anyone playing this on PS4? I switched from Xbox and don't have and PSN friends.

Comment

• That was a bad switch, especially with all the dlna and medica center updates xbox recently just did.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X