Destiny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok your point
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Just made it to Venus.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Need help on stuff look for me online. I'll help get you thru strikes stories whatever.
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• petyweestraw3

Comment

• Need to get the nightfall strike done fellas.

Comment

• i haven't played much this weekend. Still playing Borderlands, and BF4 double xp weekend.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                Need to get the nightfall strike done fellas.
                Knock that nightfall out on tuesdays so you get the rest of the week worth of bonus xp!!
                Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Yeah. By the time I get to it most have done it already. They don't want to go at it again. I'll help whoever tho, wish more gamers were that way

Comment

• Are you home and on atm?

Comment

• No. Work till 1230

Comment

• Heh, I'll be sound asleep then.

Comment

• Yup

Comment

• Why I don't have it done till after everyone else

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                              Yeah. By the time I get to it most have done it already. They don't want to go at it again. I'll help whoever tho, wish more gamers were that way
                              I do the nightfall probably 8 or more times a week helping my friends get through it. If you're on XBOX One hit me up.

Matts1911SA
                              Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• How late do you play?
                                xbox one here.
                                ID: CexMashean
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X