• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
    No just people who bought the wrong system lol

LMAO

screw ya...hahaha

Comment

• I only need a raid chest armor for my titan, chest and boots for my warlock, and raid boots for my hunter.
      Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• New update today, no more pushing the Templar off....the Atheon teleport will apparently no longer be random.....exotics will upgrade differently.....you can buy helium/iron/spinmetal/spirit bloom with vanguard/crucible marks....Bungie claims to have fixed the party chat issue, which will be nice when everyone is trying to set up a raid.

Next week The Dark Below goes live. New raid, new gear, fun stuff.
        Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Anyone play the updates yet
          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I'm curious to know what the marks to materials conversion ratio is. I haven't logged in to play yet.
            sigpic

Comment

• What I'm seeing is 10 marks for 20 mats.
              2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• That's not bad.
                sigpic

Comment

• Nah...I just upgraded a good bit of my weapons from buying several of each.
                  2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Not bad at all really. Seeing as I don't really use marks for anything that will help alot
                    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Anyone having trouble logging into xbox live? I can't get logged in. Bullshit!
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Sucks. I'll find out in bout 30

Comment

• This is pissing me off.
                          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

• It's been hacked or whatever you want to call it by Lizard Squad. They took credit for it on their twitter account earlier. Social stuff is mainly what it affected. We're still playing but using Skype to chat.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
                              It's been hacked or whatever you want to call it by Lizard Squad. They took credit for it on their twitter account earlier. Social stuff is mainly what it affected. We're still playing but using Skype to chat.
                              Fucking assholes. I still can't get in.

Comment

• I just pulled up smartglass and people on my friends list is online

Comment

Working...
                                X