Destiny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
    Jeep to look up the strategy. Every team I got with last night had no idea what to do lol.
    Once the oracles are handled, nobody grab the relic. every body go to the right side (as viewed from the spawn platform). Once everyone is situated, someone grabs the relic and comes back up. The relic holder kills harpies and whatnot to charge their super, then shoots the Templar. This will drop his shield. When this is happening, no one should be jumping, because when his shield drops, 3-4 players will have a Detainment Bubble around them. They need to shoot their way out of it, NOT USING ROCKET LAUNCHERS. Everyone else uses this time to damage the templar, and once the unlucky few have their bubbles down, they do the same. He'll teleport around a bit, just rinse and repeat this method.

While this is going on, there will be oracles spawning that might mark you. If they are visible, kill them. If not, that's why everyone is all together in that general area, so that the relic holder can cleanse conveniently.

This can be done in roughly the same amount of time it took to push him off the edge. It's not hard at all. Only me and 1 other in my group had ever legitimately killed the templar before, lol.
    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
      Grats. We'll be doin the hard mode for the umpteenth time this weekend. We have the Atheon checkpoint ready, so that's all we have left. Got the nightfall, weekly, daily and bounties done last night, then the checkpoint.
      Let me know if you ever have an open slot one evening. Ive got a 30 Titan (Need raid helmet), a 29 Warlock (Need helmet & chest), and a 28 Hunter (Need chest, arms, and helmet). I generally play between 5pm-11pm CST. Xbox360 and XBONE - Gamertag - Bacilius X

I'm set to always show offline for privacy reasons but I'm usually on if you want to add me.

Comment

• Right on man

Comment

• I secured next Tues off for the dlc.

Comment

• I need to start playing more, I've only made it to level 13. Any tips on the best way to level up?
            QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• Do all the bounties you're capable of every day and when you're level is high enough, do the strikes, daily, weekly and nightfall

Comment

• Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
                I need to start playing more, I've only made it to level 13. Any tips on the best way to level up?
                You'll get to lvl 20 through gaining exp. Do the daily bounties and finish all the story missions.

After 20, you gain levels based on the Light level of your armor. Blue/rare will only take you so far. Purple/legendary will take you further. Having 3 Legendaries and 1 Exotic fully leveled will take you to level 29. Having 3 Legendary Raid armor pieces, plus one Exotic, will take you to level 30.
                Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Anyone plan on taking the day off for the expansion? I need to get on leveling up my titan. It's sitting at 25 for too long
                  Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I'm scheduled off.

Comment

• I'm thinking about it.
                      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Nexus, the nightfall boss, was so damn easy last night. A buddy and I beat him in under 2 minutes probably. We both have maxed out icebreakers so it was a breeze. lol
                        2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• This last run was insanely easy

Comment

• What what!? Got that bish from a legendary engram.

Comment

• Fuck you violently

Comment

• How the hell you all getting those rare weapons? I haven't come across any of that shit.
                                Originally posted by talisman
                                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                                Originally posted by AdamLX
                                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                Because fuck you, that's why
                                Originally posted by 80coupe
                                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                                X