No announcement yet.

Destiny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been trying for that thing for a long time now. I ended up with the last word last night
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I just rolled my Last Word last week, but I hardly use it outside of pvp.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post
        I finally got it last night. Thing is beastly in the Nightfall and weekly with arc burn. You on ONE or 360?
        ONE

Matts1911SA
        Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• I hate you guys.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
            I hate you guys.
            dont hate, participate
            Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Casually One Manning Crota's End: http://youtu.be/sMUBPo8cwo4

Comment

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                dont hate, participate
                Believe me, I've been trying to. I'm not getting as lucky as most of you though.
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

• Just hit 30 bitches!!! Bout damn time
                  Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I can't level up my hunter for shit. I havent been able to score better gear. Lvl 26 used to be easy for my lvl 24. Now its a pain in the ass how dificult its become. It's starting to make me hate this game.

Glad I can work on my titan though. Been doing the big battles, whatever it's called, on earth close to the array. Leveled up from 6 to 10. It's been fun as hell being swarmed and trying to complete the public event at the same time. That spawn of Crota is a bitch. Plus I've been able to knock out bounties in there.

Comment

• I just hit 29 and have yet to complete a VOG on normal. Only attempted once.
                      hahaha. Just a lot of shit in this game for me to understand it all. I will try to get with some peeps I met on game to try VOG again.

Comment

• Go to destiny forums and sign up. There's a app for it on you phone and while you're at it download destiny timers to find public events.

Comment

• I am on lev 29 Titan. Is there an exotic armor or weapon that is a must have to get? I read that only one of each can be used at any one time.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                            Go to destiny forums and sign up. There's a app for it on you phone and while you're at it download destiny timers to find public events.

Yea, I joined.
                            Problem is me finding a good time to do it where I have like 4-5 hours to spare..hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Rafa View Post
                              I am on lev 29 Titan. Is there an exotic armor or weapon that is a must have to get? I read that only one of each can be used at any one time.
                              It's called wings of something lol can't remember. It's a gauntlet and I love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rafa View Post
                                Yea, I joined.
                                Problem is me finding a good time to do it where I have like 4-5 hours to spare..hahaha
                                It's shouldn't take 5 hours for the Vault of glass. Maybe two

Comment

Working...
                                X