• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am on now. Forums said it was ddos attack. Dont know

Elrafa is my id on ps4

Comment

• Yeah psn was completely shut down
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I might turn the game back on if a few people from here are playing it.

Comment

• kingjason294 on PS4. The moon mission was kicking my but yesterday.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• It's the Lizard Squad fucks shutting shit down. Just check their twitter and you'll see that they are saying stuff like "who should we take down today PSN or XBL".
            2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Well its back up now. At least for me it is
              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                Well its back up now. At least for me it is
                I'm on my PS3 right now and the PSN network is working finally. Will switch to the PS4 here in a bit to try and begin Destiny!

Comment

• Well, PSN isnt working on my PS4. Had this thing for a full day so far and have not been able to play this game yet. Back to PS3 I go!

Comment

• Xbone is down again

Comment

• No issues here.
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Psn down for me

Comment

• I'm playing destiny right now on Xbone

Comment

• Seems most are getting spotty connectivity on both systems. XBOX is down now, but was good an hour ago. Sucks.

Comment

• Well I can do everything but play online. Aggravating to see friends online but I can't jump on destiny. Boo

Comment

• Oddly enough I never play it with anyone. I get more satisfaction completing the missions on my own. Except the Vault of Glass. That is impossible.

Comment

Working...
                                X