Destiny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
    It's easy this week. Every burn is active lol so no matter what you use its going to do extra damage. I hate it also but there is a spot on the other side of the bridge she hovers over you can go to make it easier.
    All three burns? No shit? I just glanced this morning, only noticed the Arc burn.
    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• I'm still level 27.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        I'm still level 27.
        N00b casual

Comment

• But muh bf4's rank is awesome!
          (should be with the 600 hours I've put in to it)
          I just couldn't do the grind anymore in Destiny.
          sigpic

Comment

• Lolol

Comment

• This is the most awesome cheese to date!

Superman Cheese Crota's End Raid Hard: http://youtu.be/v30xvno1AUE

Comment

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                All three burns? No shit? I just glanced this morning, only noticed the Arc burn.
                solar is on the heroic making it stupid easy
                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

I'm still level 27.
                  Won't let u in the level 30 even at 27?
                  Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                    This is the most awesome cheese to date!

Superman Cheese Crota's End Raid Hard: http://youtu.be/v30xvno1AUE
                    That was bad ass

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                      Won't let u in the level 30 even at 27?
                      Oh I haven't tried. I really haven't played the game since early december.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Had a guy I play with get Gjallahorn, Truth, and Icebreaker last night.
                        Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Been playing since beta and I finally got my Gallajorhn from Death Singer this past week. Only exotic I was waiting on.

Comment

• So after you get all the gear, what do you do? Just pvp and wait for the next expac?

Comment

• The rng is done in such a way, that if you want all the exotic gear, you have to sink mass time into the game. Then there are the artificial road blocks to leveling said gear.

Comment

But muh bf4's rank is awesome!
                                (should be with the 600 hours I've put in to it)
                                I just couldn't do the grind anymore in Destiny.
                                Yeah I had burned out on Assassin's Creed since I just realized how good of a game it was last year or two years ago. When I got Black Flag I said F it I have slashed enough bad guys for a while. Threw it back in a few weeks ago and never realized how much of it was battling pirate ships. So my poor Destiny has suffered as this game takes a long time to complete.
                                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                                X