Destiny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
    The rng is done in such a way, that if you want all the exotic gear, you have to sink mass time into the game. Then there are the artificial road blocks to leveling said gear.
    If that was true I'd have them all. I play everyday
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
      If that was true I'd have them all. I play everyday
      Open the Xbox One Smart Glass app and see how many hours you have I to it.

Comment

• 245.15 hours. You?
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Heh, waaaaay more and I don't have em all either.

Comment

• To be honest I use my legendary weapons more than anything. I use what accents my play style. I just got the boots I need to hit 32 last night

Comment

• Now to find a hard crota group to see what is what

Comment

• I've got over 430 hours with all characters combined. I've got a shit ton of weapons also; so much so that my vault is nearly full along with my characters.
                2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• I've got plenty of weapons. I didn't check the other two for time played.

Comment

• 394 total hours played across all three

Comment

• 275 hours here, just one character and I only have 2 exotic weapons and some decent legendary weapons as well. I need some luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post
                        275 hours here, just one character and I only have 2 exotic weapons and some decent legendary weapons as well. I need some luck!
                        We're gonna do the Glass on normal if you want in.
                        I won't be on till around midnight

Comment

• Jumping on xbone

Comment

• Originally posted by Rafa View Post
                            We're gonna do the Glass on normal if you want in.
                            I won't be on till around midnight
                            Damn, I didn't check back here in time. I've yet to do a raid, definitely down for it if yall need another person.

Comment

• I've got about 2 hours. Fuck all yall!

Comment

• Awww, look at the widdle kinderguardian. You on Xbone?

Comment

Working...
                                X