No announcement yet.

Destiny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well ended up with another hunger of crota . Did get raid gauntlet, chest and helmet for my titan tho. Also an upgraded truth. Good night for the most part.

Lol got into a raid with some guys then all of a sudden I got kicked because party leader wanted his buddy to play. No biggie, but he never said anything just kicked me. Tried to join back and it was full. That's when he told me what happened. So I told him you should be more considerate and just explain what's up first. I wouldn't have cared as the raid just started. Shit head told me to get over it.

Ok now fast forward. I get in a fresh crota raid and we Finnish it. Then I get an invite from the last guy. So I join and it's just him and his friend I got kicked for. They never made it past the Templar on normal cus people kept quiting on them.

I just laughed at him and said that there's nothing I can do to help you. You obviously suck at life and that's why you're alone with your cuddle buddy. Said Goodluck and backed out.
    Last edited by petyweestraw; 01-29-2015, 12:57 PM.
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I got two more Word of Crota and an ass ton of shards, that I don't need. I already have the Hunger of Crota, Oversoul Edict, Song of Ir Yut, Light of the Abyss and Dragon's Breath.

Err, all raid gear pieces too.

Comment

• I would like more of the weapons but I do fine with what I run with.

Vog I run with the vision of confluence , devil you know, light beware and truth. I'll bring my unfriendly giant to equip icebreaker for atheon at the end.
        Then for crota it's hard light, light of the abyss and a heavy machine gun till I get past the first part. Then vision, icebreaker and hunger for the rest
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Xur has the titan boots, Mk. 44 Astride, warlock chest armor Starfire Protocol, hunter gauntlets Don't Touch Me's, the launcher Dragon's Breath, and exotic gauntlet engrams. No heavy ammo synth.
          Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Fuck xur this week

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
              Fuck xur this week
              Exactly

Comment

• I have a titan
                So i figured i wiuld get 2 gauntlet engrams hoping to luck out and get ruin wings......fuckers gave me hunter and warlock gauntlets

Comment

• Originally posted by Rafa View Post
                  I have a titan
                  So i figured i wiuld get 2 gauntlet engrams hoping to luck out and get ruin wings......fuckers gave me hunter and warlock gauntlets
                  I bought 2 engrams as well, got sunbreakers and ruin wings!

Comment

• Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post
                    I bought 2 engrams as well, got sunbreakers and ruin wings!

Ruin wings
                    Fucker
                    You cant be that lucky

Comment

• Now I feel like maybe, 3rd time is charm. Feeling like buying another one...

and I ended up getting back on and we did VOG on hard. With my good luck, I got anther Atheons Epilogue. What the shit, I got that shit on normal. My luck in this game is almost non-existent...hahaha

Comment

• I have a couple of questions... I'm running a titan. I'm about to hit level 8. How in the fuck do you guys kill wizards? Every single time I see one, I just pull the rocket launcher and kill the fucker in once shot so I don't have to fuck with him.

I'm stuck on this one mission where after I kill a knight and wizard, theres like 4 or 5 knights that come out and just fuck me up before I can really do anything.

Comment

• Use a weapon w/solar damage to break the shield first.
                          What console are you playing on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                            I have a couple of questions... I'm running a titan. I'm about to hit level 8. How in the fuck do you guys kill wizards? Every single time I see one, I just pull the rocket launcher and kill the fucker in once shot so I don't have to fuck with him.

I'm stuck on this one mission where after I kill a knight and wizard, theres like 4 or 5 knights that come out and just fuck me up before I can really do anything.
                            Pure skill.

And not being a level 8.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                              Use a weapon w/solar damage to break the shield first.
                              What console are you playing on?
                              Xbox one

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                              Pure skill.

And not being a level 8.
                              If I had a mouse and key board I'd fuck it up. But once you put a controller in my hand... skill isn't even in my vocab.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                                Xbox one

If I had a mouse and key board I'd fuck it up. But once you put a controller in my hand... skill isn't even in my vocab.
                                Quit being a girl.

Comment

Working...
                                X