No announcement yet.

Destiny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I buy the expac or just wait till I get to 20?

Comment

• I'd get it if you enjoy the game.

Comment

• Still haven't beat crota on HM. Either the sword carrier can't get it done or the team falls apart at ogres. Really need a solid team to do it. Going to try to find a group tonight with a buddy before the reset. Hopefully tonight we can tame crota.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post
          Still haven't beat crota on HM. Either the sword carrier can't get it done or the team falls apart at ogres. Really need a solid team to do it. Going to try to find a group tonight with a buddy before the reset. Hopefully tonight we can tame crota.
          What strat are you guys using?
          Steve Riss | Forum Administrator
          CJ Pony Parts, Inc.
          1-800-888-6473 ext. 143

Facebook | Twitter | Google + | YouTube | CJ Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve@CJPP View Post
            What strat are you guys using?
            We have one guy on boomer duty. Basically he stands behind the wall outside of the right boomer room to keep them focused on him. When he's in place everyone goes to the glass in the middle. Drop Sword-bearer as quickly as possible and do the hunter invis/blink strike combo for both downs, going back into the starting room between each Crota shift. Everyone but the guy on boomer duty runs to the ogre room after his 4 downs. Drop the ogres and proceed to spank crota with the window strategy. We also have a titan on "retreat" duty. He pops a bubble in the entry way heading back into the start so the boomer can't hit anyone.

Comment

• I've done it several times as the sword bearer and as not and we never even worry about the boomers really. We may pop a bubble here and there like you said coming out of ogre room but other than that, nobody goes near them enough to get hit. If you're on Xb1, I might be able help if you need it.
              2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

We have one guy on boomer duty. Basically he stands behind the wall outside of the right boomer room to keep them focused on him. When he's in place everyone goes to the glass in the middle. Drop Sword-bearer as quickly as possible and do the hunter invis/blink strike combo for both downs, going back into the starting room between each Crota shift. Everyone but the guy on boomer duty runs to the ogre room after his 4 downs. Drop the ogres and proceed to spank crota with the window strategy. We also have a titan on "retreat" duty. He pops a bubble in the entry way heading back into the start so the boomer can't hit anyone.
                This is how we do it. Use the center platform take down sword bearer have a hunter go stealth jump up from the center not left or right as crota is being taken down, get his hits in drop sword stealth, grab sword again while hidding behind crota, take him down again, hunter gets in hits run to crystal room. Wait for crota to move do the same thing again but then after the second sword go to right ogre room kill ogre, then stay in room snipe other ogre get back to center room wait for crota to move go back out and repeat the crota strat till he is down. If your Hunter is getting good hits (3-4) with each sword you should get him down in that last phase after ogre. I will try to get a video of our run tonight for you and post it tomorrow.
                CJ Pony Parts, Inc.
                1-800-888-6473 ext. 143

Comment

• I needed to take a few days off from Destiny so I've been trying to study for my CCNA in my gaming time. It's not much fun so I may hop back into Destiny tonight. Hit me up if you guys see me on. Would love to down Crota tonight. XBONE & 360. Gamertag: Bacilius X

Comment

• I'll be on after 1am looking for a fresh raid
                    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

I needed to take a few days off from Destiny so I've been trying to study for my CCNA in my gaming time. It's not much fun so I may hop back into Destiny tonight. Hit me up if you guys see me on. Would love to down Crota tonight. XBONE & 360. Gamertag: Bacilius X

Comment

• Here's my gamercard.

Comment

• Heh, I derped that one.

Comment

I needed to take a few days off from Destiny so I've been trying to study for my CCNA in my gaming time. It's not much fun so I may hop back into Destiny tonight. Hit me up if you guys see me on. Would love to down Crota tonight. XBONE & 360. Gamertag: Bacilius X
                            Ok excuse the last sword, we had a couple issues with our sword bearer last night and in this video he went down unexpectedly and we managed to burn Oversoul and kill Crota on the move. Had the SB not died we would of killed him in the center like he was suppose to.

CJ Pony Parts, Inc.
                            1-800-888-6473 ext. 143

Comment

• Nice! I should be on this evening after work. Around 5-6pm. For sure hit me up if you guys are on. I'll be doing my damn eris bounties to get my Titan to 32. Got all of the gear.. Just need an ass load of shards.

Comment

Nice! I should be on this evening after work. Around 5-6pm. For sure hit me up if you guys are on. I'll be doing my damn eris bounties to get my Titan to 32. Got all of the gear.. Just need an ass load of shards.
                                I'm on PS4 but if your team uses that strat with a good hunter that can handle the sword you should have no problems. Good Luck!!
                                CJ Pony Parts, Inc.
                                1-800-888-6473 ext. 143

Comment

Working...
                                X