Destiny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Steve@CJPP View Post
    I'm on PS4 but if your team uses that strat with a good hunter that can handle the sword you should have no problems. Good Luck!!

Yo,

send an invite:
    PSN:elrafa

Comment

• Originally posted by Rafa View Post
      Yo,

send an invite:
      PSN:elrafa
      I'll add you tonight.
      Steve Riss | Forum Administrator
      CJ Pony Parts, Inc.
      1-800-888-6473 ext. 143

Facebook | Twitter | Google + | YouTube | CJ Blog

Comment

• I'll be jumping on in about 30 min or so. Went ahead and got it for 360. Came with a code for day one gear. Not useful to me but someone lower than 10 could probably benefit from. Especially if you just started
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Xur sucks balls again this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post
            Xur sucks balls again this week.

yes it does.

here's a vid to give you a good laugh though.

*language*

Comment

• This RNG is so annoying. Just got a Plan C from an ROC Strike, got one from another ROC strike last week. Also, had a legendary engram turn into a Plan C last week as well. Out of all the weapons the same one, exotic at that 3 times! Wtf

Comment

• Well I'm back to playing. Got a couple of Legendary pieces the last couple of nights and I'm up to 25. I need to do some strikes, raids and Nightfall but I have no one in my friends list that plays. What is the best way to go about doing those things?
                QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
                  Well I'm back to playing. Got a couple of Legendary pieces the last couple of nights and I'm up to 25. I need to do some strikes, raids and Nightfall but I have no one in my friends list that plays. What is the best way to go about doing those things?
                  Make some friends!
                  Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Destiny app on your phone to finds groups.
                    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Got over soul edict from the hard crota last night. I'm at the death singer cp and plan on finishing it tonight after work

Comment

• Icebreakers again today. Get em if ya don't have them!

Comment

• Lol its dumb everyone is buying three at a time. All ya need is one

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                            Lol its dumb everyone is buying three at a time. All ya need is one
                            I've got three fully leveled, one for each character. No swapping around. I've also gotten 2 gjallahorns through the course of the game, out of drops. One stays on my the hunter, and one bounces between the other two.

Comment

• Would it make sense to drop my titan and do another hunter? I hardly play with it

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                                Would it make sense to drop my titan and do another hunter? I hardly play with it
                                I dropped my hunter at one point and rolled another warlock....but ended up going back to having one of each. That said, it's up to you man. Whatever works for you. Mine are all level 32 as of day before yesterday. I just need to knock out some hard raids and get the rest of the raid weapons.

Comment

Working...
                                X