No announcement yet.

Destiny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I did Crota on normal this weekend and hit 30 yesterday. My exotic Helm is maxed but I am having trouble getting ascendant shards to finish my gloves and chest.
    QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• Farm public events.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
        Farm public events.
        That's more or less what I've been doing.

Comment

• Well I'm happy to say I have full raid gear for all three. I did get thru crota hard last night and it wasn't really that bad.
          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
            Well I'm happy to say I have full raid gear for all three. I did get thru crota hard last night and it wasn't really that bad.

I only play one character, and have all raid gear from Crota for him. What I DIDN'T know, is that only way to upgrade is using the radiant shards that you only get from Crota. After I got all gear, I started to play VOG. I had gear forever and I never got shards. I was getting pissed cuz that's all I needed to get to 32. Told a buddy I play with online and he started laughing. I was pissed and laughed too......hahahahaha So now I've been playing Crota slowly upgrading them. Only a little bit to get to 32 now.

Comment

• Lol that is funny. I've got two 32 now. So everything is gonna go to my warlock so shouldn't be long
              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I've got all Crota raid armor pieces for my warlock, I should be a 32 within a day or so. Got my Titan up to 31 but still got a ways to go on him.

There's still a lot of Crota weapons I still haven't gotten yet either. This raid hasn't been to great to me, a lot of shards and energies.

Comment

• I just got the word of crota last night. I need the machine gun and sniper.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                    I just got the word of crota last night. I need the machine gun and sniper.
                    I need the scout and the fusion, and I think thats it.

I've got the launcher, machine gun, sniper, shotgun, auto rifle, pulse rifle, and pistol.

All i need for raid armor are the helmets for the warlock and titan. My hunter, titan, and warlock are all 32s, but it'd be nice to have the helmet so I can run different exotics.
                    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Just got Hawkmoon from an ROC Strike!

Comment

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post

I've got the launcher, machine gun, sniper, shotgun, auto rifle, pulse rifle, and pistol.

All i need for raid armor are the helmets for the warlock and titan. My hunter, titan, and warlock are all 32s, but it'd be nice to have the helmet so I can run different exotics.
                        Lol well now I need the sniper, machine, shoty and scout. I didn't know about the last two

Comment

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post

I got 2 Word of Crotas and the Oversoul Edict yesterday. I have the machine gun and the fusion rifle, still need everything else.

Comment

• I got the Thorn quest and realized to late that I suck at the crucible. Any tips?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
                              I got the Thorn quest and realized to late that I suck at the crucible. Any tips?
                              Everyone cheeses that portion of the quest.

Get two friends to go into the free-for-all playlist with you, make sure you have a primary or secondary void weapon, and just hide somewhere out of the way and have them keep coming to you so you can kill them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                                Everyone cheeses that portion of the quest.

Get two friends to go into the free-for-all playlist with you, make sure you have a primary or secondary void weapon, and just hide somewhere out of the way and have them keep coming to you so you can kill them.
                                Sweet, good idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X