No announcement yet.

Destiny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working a lot so my playing time has been minimal. Still digging my warlock. I'm only lvl 11? I'm not 100%. Anyways I'm on 360. Too poor to.have a Xone.

Comment

Question: To do the heroic weekly strikes do I have to join with my "real" PS friends? When I click the icon it doesn't search for players, just drops me in game.

If that is the case, what is the best way to grind for gear? Other than the loot cave bug.

Comment

Bounties, strikes and farming are it AFAIK.

Comment

Got this from redbox on Saturday. Pretty cool game. Did anyone else play the objectives on hard instead of normal? Shit seems pretty easy for hard but I'm guessing that the difficulty increases as you level up. Haven't started the crucible stuff. Just trying out bounties and earth before I head to the moon.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Just got it. Any early do's and don'ts
            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

destinylfg.net for grouping up.
              sigpic

Comment

Or yall can search on the Bungie Destiny forum for Fire Team Oscar Golf and send a request, that's the clan I'm in.

Edit: http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Forum/169912
                Last edited by Tx Redneck; 09-23-2014, 06:02 AM.

Comment

Beat the campaign and most of the in-game strikes yesterday. Returned the game. Not sure if I'll be buying it or not. It's great for killing time. Really enjoy the strike levels, but couldn't really get into the crucible stuff. Plus, my internet is too iffy. Game would randomly cut out. Really fun though. Wish the campaign had a little more to it though. Kinda weak writing and if I didn't have to level up, the game could've been beat in like 4-5 hours.
                  "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

That sux. I have a week to decide. Was surprised I actually found a used copy
                    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                      Or yall can search on the Bungie Destiny forum for Fire Team Oscar Golf and send a request, that's the clan I'm in.

Edit: http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Forum/169912
                      Sent a request
                      sigpic

Comment

Approval incoming

Comment

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                          That sux. I have a week to decide. Was surprised I actually found a used copy
                          Kinda like Halo, you can tell it was just more meant for multiplayer(Halo had better lore IMO). I didn't like the crucible because I got my ass handed to me when I played. I'm not sure if equipment and shit like that matters, but if it does, I'm sure the more you play, the better it would be. I felt my tactics were fine, I would typically see people before they'd see me, but it seems like it would take me forever to kill them and I'd get killed with just a few shots or a single melee hit.

Comment

Yeah, pvp is horribly broken, but I expect it'll get better.

Comment

Yeah updates are soon to come to nerf overpowered weapons and abilities. I'm liking the hunter. Seems to be some epic sniper shots in the making with how big the world is but I've not jumped in the crucible yet

Comment

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                                Yeah updates are soon to come to nerf overpowered weapons and abilities. I'm liking the hunter. Seems to be some epic sniper shots in the making with how big the world is but I've not jumped in the crucible yet
                                Hunter is fun. I got my guy up to level 19 and had a blast with that and the scatter grenade(not sure if real name). If I see a copy for $30 on Craigslist in the next couple of weeks I'll probably get it. Being reaffirmed that PvP wasn't just me sucking nuts, is good. I did notice that once you hit level 20 and can get the crucible equipment, that most of those are a huge jump from normal in-game specs.

Comment

Working...
                                X