No announcement yet.

Destiny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rakuten (Buy.com) has the Destiny Video Game for Xbox One or Playstation 4 for a low $39.99 Free Shipping after $10 off New Customers Coupon Code: "NEW10" (Exp Soon).
    WRX

Comment

Dang, I got ripped off!

Comment

I didn't, it was free! with a 12 month subscription too!
        sigpic

Comment

Loot cave 2.0 New Loot Cave:*https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTrVkfj97hQ

Comment

sigpic

Comment

the people who play coop just do the stupidest things.

Comment

Que?

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                  Que?
                  spent half an hour attacking the main boss both me and other guy die instead of waiting it out last guy goes commando and we have to restart when he dies.

Comment

What the hell is this?

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Was farming then all hell breaks loose like nonstop enemies start coming out of that dark room for like a minute. When the dust cleared I was at 20 and this was on the ground.

Also I'm topped at 20? See guys at 27 tho
                      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• You need gear with +light on it to gain level past 20. You can buy it from factions/crucible/vanguard dealers or just get it from drops doing normal everyday stuff like the strikes and bounties. I'm 28 and really needing people that can help with the damn raid. Can't seem to get a consistent 6 people together.
                        2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Redoing missions for bounties, will the difficulty level determine higher rewards and drops?

Comment

• Dude there is sooooo much shit to know and learn in this damn game

Comment

• Just need to get to level 2 on one of the vanguard/crucible or a faction guy and you can buy some armor with light on it...or get some strange coin from doing weekly strike and buy some exotic stuff from Xur who spawns on Fridays and Saturdays
                              2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Joined future war cult. Did a couple strike missions. Wow got crazy

Comment

Working...
                                X