• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
    Dude there is sooooo much shit to know and learn in this damn game
    x2
    2012 GT500

Comment

• I'm trying to get Dead Orbit gear in prep for VoG run. Level 24 with all blue gear.
      sigpic

Comment

• I'm just gonna tell you now, don't bother till you're level 27 at the very least.

Also, have maxed out fusion rifles and LOTS of ammo packs.

Comment

• Well. ... fucks.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
            I'm trying to get Dead Orbit gear in prep for VoG run. Level 24 with all blue gear.
            Stuck on level 21. Need gauntlet with light to get higher. Can seem to get some to drop.

Been using the hand cannon alot. That and the scout. Had a pretty good autorifle but my kid some how deleted when he first jumped on it. Told him dude just start another character. He then proceeded to spend all the 9k glimmer on useless everything lol.
            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I wish the multiplayer was more halo. I'm not a fan
              2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                Well. ... fucks.

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                Stuck on level 21. Need gauntlet with light to get higher. Can seem to get some to drop.

Been using the hand cannon alot. That and the scout. Had a pretty good autorifle but my kid some how deleted when he first jumped on it. Told him dude just start another character. He then proceeded to spend all the 9k glimmer on useless everything lol.
                Farm your arses off on earth, both enemies and public events. The latter happen every 15min and will help you get what you need to level up.

Comment

• I just can't do the farming thing. Too repetitive for me to sit through it. I've resorted to hitting the Crucible hard.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Ughh, the Crucible makes me so angry, pvp on this game is terrible.

Comment

• Is this cross platform, as in 360/one ps3/4? I'm not gonna buy a new gen console just for multiplayer.

Comment

• It sure as fuck isn't easy, that's for sure. I imagine there will be some crazy balancing to come.
                        I've had some fun moments, and some truly rage inducing ones.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Unfortunately, no

Comment

• I have a problem with doing strikes, and not receiving either boss or end match loot. For something that is such a gamble on even receiving loot in the first place, I find the crucible to be more rewarding with the shorter time frames for matches.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Crucible is in fact way off. Respawn and weapon balancing and the player are way unbalanced also.

Play led last night but only averaged 5 kills a game in control. I'd drop a shit load of rounds it a guy only for him to shoot me once lol.

I just ran around grabbing A B and C. Wasn't a total waste I gyess
                              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• As far as farming on earth goes I'm not getting anything useful anymore. strike missions are a tad fruitless also. If they wasn't a challenge I'd Probly not play them but I like them alot tho. Jus t save after wave of bad guys

Comment

Working...
                                X