Destiny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
    Crucible is in fact way off. Respawn and weapon balancing and the player are way unbalanced also.

Play led last night but only averaged 5 kills a game in control. I'd drop a shit load of rounds it a guy only for him to shoot me once lol.

I just ran around grabbing A B and C. Wasn't a total waste I gyess
    That's no shit. Multiplayer blows.
    2012 GT500

Comment

• What's bad about the multiplayer besides the arc blade dancing?
      2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
        What's bad about the multiplayer besides the arc blade dancing?
        I can't really think of anything I like about it lol
        2012 GT500

Comment

• But you can't tell me anything bad about it either? I have a couple of issues with it but nothing that isn't in most multiplayer games. I shot a guy last night with a rocket and not only did he not die...he laughed and instantly ground pounded with his titan ability and killed me.
          2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Didn't say I don't like it. Just it's not right I guess. It's new and patches and nerfs will soon follow but as of now it's a learning curve I haven't figured out yet. I've only played two games.
            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
              But you can't tell me anything bad about it either? I have a couple of issues with it but nothing that isn't in most multiplayer games. I shot a guy last night with a rocket and not only did he not die...he laughed and instantly ground pounded with his titan ability and killed me.
              I can,maybe when I'm at a computer
              2012 GT500

Comment

• shield color corresponds to the damage that best penetrates the shield: purple for Void, blue for Arc, yellow for Solar. Pro tip!
                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I can't find a rare gauntlet for shit. Got a legendary cloak though. It looks way better than the faction cloak so I'll stick with it.

Comment

• Just beat the raid last night. Took us about 4 1/2 hours but now that we know what to do it shouldn't take near that long. Got a legendary auto rifle that does void dmg and has a 70 round clip.

Comment

• Mag....

Also..... raid?

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                        Mag....

Also..... raid?
                        The Vault of Glass raid on Venus.
                        Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• i'm doing crucible shit off and on today.
                          sigpic

Comment

• After this weekend, I'm still at level 24. How much damn time is needed in this game to get past that or get good gear?
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                              After this weekend, I'm still at level 24. How much damn time is needed in this game to get past that or get good gear?
                              Play Strike playlists Tiger missions, since the update last week, legendary gear has been added to the "potential rewards for those. Grind for legendaries, then break them down for ascendant materials to upgrade the legendaries you already have.

Also, the public events drop ascendant materials sometimes, as rewards.

Also, playing Crucible to get to crucible rep 2 so you can buy armor will help. You can break those down too. And Vanguard armor, grind out the Vanguard marks.

The game is a grind.
                              Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• I figured I'd have to break down and do vanguard stuff. Not really a big fan of it, since it's just repeating the same thing over and over.

I like crucible due to being an unpredictable pvp event. sigh.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X