No announcement yet.

Destiny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cus all I saw was part of 34 dollar bundle.
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I'd be cheaper in the long run to get the season pass.

Comment

• Yeah but the second half is to be released next year some time right? I may have moved on by then lol.
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
          Yeah but the second half is to be released next year some time right? I may have moved on by then lol.
          Commit!
          Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Done. Lol

Comment

• I'm broadcasting the new raid, search TxRedneck79 in twitch if you're interested.

Comment

• 6 hours is what it took to beat the raid. The same team that beat the first one beat the new one today. Wow.
                Steve Riss | Forum Administrator
                CJ Pony Parts, Inc.
                1-800-888-6473 ext. 143

Facebook | Twitter | Google + | YouTube | CJ Blog

Comment

• So what's up with the nightfall? Can't get in and Eris doesn't have shit for me to do

Comment

• Digging the new bounties from Eris!
                    Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Lol figured it out. Did the heroic on hard last night. Man that was rough. Arc burn is the damage this week and EVERYTHING was shooting it. Gonna knock out nightfall after work.

Comment

• Lemme tall ya right now, the new raid is a bish. We made it to the third stage last night, but ran outta gas from having been up since 2AM

Comment

• Only got to work on the story and few bounties but I'm really digging it so far.
                          Steve Riss | Forum Administrator
                          CJ Pony Parts, Inc.
                          1-800-888-6473 ext. 143

Facebook | Twitter | Google + | YouTube | CJ Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                            Lol figured it out. Did the heroic on hard last night. Man that was rough. Arc burn is the damage this week and EVERYTHING was shooting it. Gonna knock out nightfall after work.
                            It took some time to knock out the weekly on heroic 30 for sure!
                            Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Well I hit 20 this morning. My understanding is to just do strikes and crucibles until I get the gear I need?
                              QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• Yes and no. If you put in alot of time you will get drops needed. Get your vanguard up to level 3 and crucible to level 3. Done faster by turning in bounties. The join a faction that has the stuff you want.

Comment

Working...
                                X