No announcement yet.

Borderlands - The PreSequel (for cheap)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Borderlands - The PreSequel (for cheap)

Follow the instructions:

P65PW6-F9B91D-TW2AG2
    the code

Step 1. Use Hola browser extension to change country.
    Step 2. Go to GMG on a UK Server. (http://www.greenmangaming.com/)
    Step 3. Make a account while in the UK GMG Site
    Step 4. Add game to cart.
    Step 5. User voucher code.
    Step 6. Happy.
    sigpic

After BL2 + season pass fiasco, fuck you gearbox. Meaning GOTY/Season Pass doesn't immediately mean all DLC's, I got BL:TPS super fucking cheap. *cough* Borderlands The Pre Sequel-RELOADED *cough*

I am not giving them any more money.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
      After BL2 + season pass fiasco, fuck you gearbox. Meaning GOTY/Season Pass doesn't immediately mean all DLC's, I got BL:TPS super fucking cheap. *cough* Borderlands The Pre Sequel-RELOADED *cough*

Good friend of mine did the voice for Claptrap.
      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
        Good friend of mine did the voice for Claptrap.
        I want to meet him so I can slap him in the face. God-damned annoying-assed little robot.

LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post

Cool story bro.
          I'll be enjoying the shit out of this with a few friends later.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
            I want to meet him so I can slap him in the face. God-damned annoying-assed little robot.

LMAO!
            He's a cool guy with a hot wife. They ran all of his voice tracks through a synthesizer (if that wasn't obvious lol).
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

I played and beat BL1 and played a bit of BL2. Am I the only one who thought that the greatest thing about it was the open world 1st person mechanics? The story, which doesn't exist sucked. It was just Fallout 3 with better controls and no story.
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

so is this still working? Using Hola I can't get it to stay on UK, keeps going back to US.

edit: I forgot to create a UK account. It does work. You get the game for $35.89. Thanks Magnussenn
                Last edited by CJ; 10-15-2014, 10:58 AM.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                  I played and beat BL1 and played a bit of BL2. Am I the only one who thought that the greatest thing about it was the open world 1st person mechanics? The story, which doesn't exist sucked. It was just Fallout 3 with better controls and no story.
                  These games aren't solid story or single player games, unless you're playing with friends.

I can't imagine trying to play one of these by myself.

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  so is this still working? Using Hola I can't get it to stay on UK, keeps going back to US.

edit: I forgot to create a UK account. It does work. You get the game for $35.89. Thanks Magnussenn
                  No prob.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                    Cool story bro.
                    I'll be enjoying the shit out of this with a few friends later.
                    Same to you, enjoy.

Comment

Every match I join is 4 claptraps.
                      sigpic

Comment

That funny. We all decided to not play claptrap. i can see for online strangers the randomness of the specials might be fun, but not an every day/regular character.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ironic that you find cheaper items in a more expensive country...

Also FUCK I can't play until the 17th.
                          First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                            Ironic that you find cheaper items in a more expensive country...

Also FUCK I can't play until the 17th.
                            Should've used a proxy to play from the states!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                              Should've used a proxy to play from the states!
                              Whatisproxy.jpeg

I tried that for a while yesterday, could not do it to save my life, and CJ was deep in game. I just went to see Edgy of Tomorrow.
                              First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Working...
                              X