Who has a Note 4 on preorder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has a Note 4 on preorder?

Anyone else? Should be pretty damn killer. Looking forward to it.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

No sir, Nexus 6 is it for me.

Comment

waiting for a ultra 2 to be revealed to compare specs.

Comment

trac phone?

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
          No sir, Nexus 6 is it for me.
          Same here..

92 Undercover SSP Coupe.
          15 GT w/PP

Comment

mine should arrive tomorrow via tmobile. upgrading from my note3.

off-topic, I have a note 3 for sale now.

Comment

Picking mine up tomorrow
              "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
                Picking mine up tomorrow
                hopefully we are! Gotta get that phonecall.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Iphone 6+ here
                  Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

ah, the Note knock off!

you like it?

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
                      Iphone 6+ here
                      Ditto, it's ok
                      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

my buddy got his today, he loves it.

Comment

i got mine, i need to activate it and root this big-ass-bitch!

so excite!

Edited for clarity:Tx Redneck

Comment

Loving it so far. The size doesnt bother me at all. I have the sigen tough case. There has to be thinner cases available. Waiting on the uag case. Phone is great, however the multiview/app window shrink feature is sketchy. Sometimes I can get it to work, sometimes not.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              Loving it so far. The size doesnt bother me at all. I have the sigen tough case. There has to be thinner cases available. Waiting on the uag case. Phone is great, however the multiview/app window shrink feature is sketchy. Sometimes I can get it to work, sometimes not.
                              what did you have previously? I just moved from an iphone 5 to a 6 plus and it took 1 week to get used to the size, not a bother to me at all after a week.
                              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Working...
                              X