phone to tv ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phone to tv ..

Trying to decide between a cable or chromecast to connect my samsung s4. Doing this to watch video from phone to show on my tv. For those have done this which has better picture quality.

I like chomecast. i use it almost every day to watch Hulu, Netflix, and Plex. ive used it to mirror my HTC M8, but it does lag a second behind. The WIFI range is not the best. Chomecast is defiantly better then having to search for a cable every time you have to cast your phone to the tv.
    92 Undercover SSP Coupe.
    15 GT w/PP

Comment

I have a chromecast and an ez cast.

The chromecast is great for supported apps, the ez cast is ok for full screen sharing.

Comment

appletv ftmfw !!!!
        Vortex rear stand $75
        8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
        My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
        but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
        11 4 door
        13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Want to mirror showbox to the tv.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
            Allcast from Koush

Comment

I tempted to do allcast on my pc but with no luck. Wanted a cheap way mirror to pc and since my tv has a 9pin connection to connect the pc. I was goin to mirror phone to pc and connect pc to tv. Well i could not get allcast to work on pc.

Comment

Originally posted by raider5.0 View Post
                Hulu, Netflix, and Plex. .
                What is ya reviews on those above fore movies. Got the Chromecast works great and only had to download the chromecast app. No lag for me.

Comment

Got my dad a roku and it works great for Netflix, Hulu, etc. Big plus is you don't need a laptop or phone like the chromecast.
                  07 GT500
                  05 SRT10
                  88 turbocoupe T-bird
                  93 Cobra
                  86 coupe
                  Ducati 848

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                    Use the Chromecast and cast the screen. Download MX Player and play the videos through that instead of Showbox's internal player. Works flawless for me and has no lag.

I've tried a lot of different ways and that's the easiest/most convenient.

Comment

Got the Roku 3 for xmas and was messing with my phone and hit the mirror button. The Roku is. Mirroring device. Allows me to mirror phone. This is way better then the chromecast.

Comment

Working...
                      X