No announcement yet.

Has anyone seen these microcontrollers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone seen these microcontrollers?

I wanted to buy one to make some ladder logic toys for my little cousins. Doesn anyone have any experience with these?
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Wow, these are cheap!
    Arduino is a simple microcontroller board and open source development environment that allows you to make computers that drive both functional and creative projects alike. A popular platform for DIY projects, an Arduino microcontroller is the foundation of literally thousands of projects created by Makers worldwide!

Comment

I have a couple arduinos. You can program them to do pretty much anything if you learn the language but there is definitely a learning curve. I recommend getting some shields from adafruit to help get you started quicker. With a motor shield you can control servos, step motors, and dc motors easily.

Comment

I've used them for projects as well. Cheap, and very easy to program. I've got one of mine setup to do temp monitoring. Second project is a home brew automation controller.

For an intro to microcontrollers, you'd have a hard time finding a better platform.

Comment

Thanks, fellas. I also want to see if I can build some equipment for work. I'm not impressed with what we get for the cost of some of the PLC stuff we have, and if I can just build it instead, I'd rather do that. I'll walk before I can run, though, lol.

Comment

Working...
          X