Lollipop, hows everyone liking it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lollipop, hows everyone liking it?

Got googles update last night on my sony ultra and its ok looks nicer but battery life still the same if not a little worse.

I love it cept for the loss of xposed. That being said, app ops still works, so my main need for xposed is null.

Battery life is better for me. I've gotten 5+hrs SOT on my Nexus5 w/lolli, so I'm happy.

Comment

looks like another month out for the note 4
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Dunno. Verizon wont release it for the Turbo until the bugs are worked out. The home screen buttons may be strange as the turbo has permanent ones but I am still interested in seeing how well it works. Down side is once I load it I will be stuck with it.
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

it has messed a lot of my apps up on the nexus 5. lots of crashes. battery life seems to be about the same maybe a little bit improved.

Comment

Ya crashes once in a while for me too and boot time is double almost

Comment

Working great on my Nexus 10, very happy with it.

Comment

Working...
              X