Elite: Dangerous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elite: Dangerous

Is there anyone else who fell for this game? I've been playing since it came out and am addicted. I love the in cockpit flying and the ability to choose where in the Milky Way I fly to and what I do along the way. If anyone is, I'd love to fly with someone I know from time to time. It's a huge galaxy.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Wow. Looks good. I'd have to get me a HOTAS set up again. My Saitek X45 is no longer a supported device.
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I'm loving it. If I can keep from being interdicted (which I usually can) then I'm golden. I have no idea how to make a friend's list on there yet but my name on there is shadow_frost.

Comment

Ever played Eve?

Comment

I have for almost a year but have grown tired of it. Subscriptions suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            I have for almost a year but have grown tired of it. Subscriptions suck.
            I didn't know you were playing still. There are ways to rake in that money to minimize your subscription costs. Holla if you need some help.

Elite Dangerous looks pretty kick ass
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

So is this game something like Star Citizen Lite?
              sigpic

Comment

Elite existed in the 80s, so a lot of the space games have evolutionary branches back to it.

Comment

It is a bit like star citizen from what I read. Give it a spin

Comment

Learned something today: I ran in after a fight in my hauler, with engines maxed out and grabbed 8 canisters of toxic waste. I figured they'd bring a good price on the black market. Well, that shit is corrosive so while I'm flying around I'm getting notices that it's messing up my cargo bay, power distribution system, weapons and thrusters. All in all, 1700 in damages.

Total profit from the canisters? 400. Total loss? 1300.

Don't steal toxic waste.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Binky View Post
                        Idk why but I watched the whole video and laughed my ass off.

Comment

I heard about it a couple of weeks ago. Really hoping they bring it to PS4. The developer has talked about it. Between that, and No Mans Sky, I might be good for video games for the next decade.
                          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
                          X