Batman: Arkham Knight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
    Yea EVGA SC ref 980Tis. I have 27 days left to return them to microcenter. I have seen some synthetic benches for the Furys. I'm waiting to see actual game FPS benches. (should be any day now) It's like choosing between two evils now..

I'm honestly not having ANY problems with the 980Ti's or my old 980s or the Nvidia drivers. I upgraded for no reason at all just got the itch.. They are great although and the 384 bit helps for SLI alot. I'm just pissed about Batman because I'm a nerd.

I've realized that benches really don't matter and to watch those videos with the FPS scaling monitors. Hell my 780TIs still bench higher in Valley benchmark than my 980s and 980TIs lmao...

Anyway you can see the slight performance upgrade via bench, but actual game play is noticeably better at 4k no doubt.
    SLI 980s @ 1500 http://www.3dmark.com/fs/2990775

SLI 980 TIs @ 1380 http://www.3dmark.com/fs/5166997

I don't flash Bios or do any of that stuff. I don't even overclock the cards. (only for benching when I first get them) Just bump the fan profiles to 50% and they stay at about 65-70 degrees. I was worried about ref blower style cards getting hot but they are fine.
    Dat's fast!

I feel like Nvidia shafted the people who bought Titan X's. 6GB is the sweet spot + 384bit, and those Ti's perform damn near identical. I still have my warranty for MC, so I'm debating returning it for a full refund and going with something else (or two, however I really want a single fast card). I think i need to go watercooling and push more volts to the Titan X to make it truly worth it.

WBgames: "Expected: 30fps (capped). The Recommended Spec is intended to deliver an experience on par with the current generation of gaming platforms."

Comment

Comment

Haha, perfect.
        sigpic

Comment

Lol u forgot crossfire and SLI fps!
          sigpic

Comment

it is being pulled from steam. that's unheard of.
            Publisher Warner Bros says they’re taking the drastic step of suspending all sales of Arkham Knight on PC until the game’s technical woes can be addressed.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
              it is being pulled from steam. that's unheard of.
              http://kotaku.com/warner-bros-says-t...sal-1713780990
              That's worse than AC:Unity and that game was terrible mess on the PC.

Comment

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Looks great on PS4.

You know, I have legitimate BP issues. This release has made it go up to 160/110. It's usually 150/100 lol.. I can't watch things like this anymore or I may die.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ps4 is fine.

Console wins again PC faggots.
                    Originally posted by lincolnboy
                    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                      Ps4 is fine.

Console wins again PC faggots.
                      Says the peasant.

Comment

How does a game like this not go to some sort of play testing? It is crazy to think they just release something and hope people will deal with a crap game until the patches start to roll out. I just read it was pulled from the steam store, and the patch that was released still hasn't fixed all the issues.
                        1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
                        1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
                        2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

Originally posted by Labora View Post
                          How does a game like this not go to some sort of play testing? It is crazy to think they just release something and hope people will deal with a crap game until the patches start to roll out. I just read it was pulled from the steam store, and the patch that was released still hasn't fixed all the issues.
                          This is nothing new. One game that was hotly anticipated and arrived a buggy mess was Ultima IX ascension. The amount of fail in that game is equal to Arkham Knight.

Comment

Originally posted by Labora View Post
                            Just look at Assassin's Creed Unity, that game was a pile of shit on PC. Hell Ubisoft even gave EVERYONE the season pass to it for free. That's not as bad as pulling a title from Selling imo.

Either way, I bet the game met all their "requirements" and RockSteady/WB thought PC gamers would just take it and stfu.

Comment

I don't even think Rocksteady/WB knew how much of a piece of shit Iron Galaxy was putting out. They probably had meetings, IG said "yea, we tested, it's good!" and here we are now for them trusting IG.
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X