• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my bad, you're right
    sigpic

Comment

6PM CST for us is when it unlocks.

I'm gonna have my go at GTAV @ 5120x3200 and see how she fairs.

Can't fucking wait.

Comment

GTA5 drivers are out if no one noticed
        sigpic

Comment

Go! Go! Go! its up suckas
          sigpic

Comment

I keep getting some disk drive write error.

Gay

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
              I keep getting some disk drive write error.

Gay
              stupid 300mb update is taking for fucking ever to download.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                stupid 300mb update is taking for fucking ever to download.
                I had to uninstall and reinstall. I'm hovering at about 800kbs. I normally pull 8MB/s on steam.

Comment

I had to uninstall and reinstall. I'm hovering at about 800kbs. I normally pull 8MB/s on steam.
                  Both my PC's are getting like 10kb down on this 300MB update and one is on a diff network.

I guess I can't complain, it gave me a chance to eat dinner. So now I can enjoy the game.

EDIT
                  ITS LAUNCHING!!!
                  Last edited by roliath; 04-13-2015, 06:16 PM.

Comment

the disk read error just means you ran outta HDD or SSD space. 60GB becomes 120GB then it erases the 60 GB again.

Game runs amazing in 4k.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                      the disk read error just means you ran outta HDD or SSD space. 60GB becomes 120GB then it erases the 60 GB again.

Game runs amazing in 4k.
                      Hmm. Said I had over 30 gigs free on that drive after the install ?

Comment

Looks like I'll have to wait until tomorrow to play. Only bought it two hours before release, and download speeds have been retarded (as expected).

Steam won't require you to have double the space for the installer then the game directory for it to install to, so that shouldn't be the case. Post up some more details about the error, and also check the steam forums.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                          Looks like I'll have to wait until tomorrow to play. Only bought it two hours before release, and download speeds have been retarded (as expected).

Steam won't require you to have double the space for the installer then the game directory for it to install to, so that shouldn't be the case. Post up some more details about the error, and also check the steam forums.
                          I preloaded a few days ago and still had 30gigs or so left. I dl'd the patch at release and that was the error I'd get while trying to launch.

I decided to uninstall and reinstall. Should be done sometime tomorrow...

Comment

I did too but it ate it up very fast for some reason I needed 60 free plus the 60 predownload
                            sigpic

Comment

Game plays extremely great.

some screens

I'm getting about 4.5gb of vram usage @ 1600p. I haven't bothered to check 4k/5k yet. But I shall!

195k people playing!
                              An ongoing analysis of Steam's player numbers, seeing what's been played the most.

Comment

I preloaded a few days ago and still had 30gigs or so left. I dl'd the patch at release and that was the error I'd get while trying to launch.

I decided to uninstall and reinstall. Should be done sometime tomorrow...
                                Oh yea, for preloading, THAT will require the extra space.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X