Who has a Oculus Rift?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has a Oculus Rift?

I ordered a DK2, will be here tomorrow, I am planning on using it for sim training, anyone else have one?
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

iI've been keeping my eye on it, I figure I'll wait until the retail one comes out. I want it for WWII fighter games (drool)

Comment

I'm surprised no one else has made the jump, I'll post up some feedback in a few days.
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

I wanted it for warthunder. Also, Samsung is developing the same genre of tech.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
          I wanted it for warthunder. Also, Samsung is developing the same genre of tech.
          Isn't Samsung VR = Occulus?

Comment

Is it? I though they were developing it around Note4 Sammy tech. I haven't heard about it in awhile though.
            sigpic

Comment

Here's a rundown of VR headsets that are out and coming out.
              Your authority for smartwatch, fitness tracker, sports tech, running watches, VR and all wearable tech news, reviews and guides.
              2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Gear VR is a setup that uses existing Phones for the screen. insert your phone....boom you have VR.
                Oculus is developed as the whole package, screen included. John Carmack has been working with Samsung through Oculus on the screen manufacturing process to improve it's performance.

Personally I would go with the product John Carmack is working on.

Comment

Naw, I bought cockulus rift for sex sims. Good stuff! Takes my furry fetish to the next level.
                  Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Working...
                  X