No announcement yet.

Star Wars BattleFront

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The battlefront fans are completely butthurt, and can't accept that it's more of a Battlefield game than a battlefront one. The battlefront games played like shit, and felt like shit, but those nostalgia glasses from people who were in their single digit to early teens ages are just too foggy to see through.

I'm buying the fuck out of it.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
      The battlefront fans are completely butthurt, and can't accept that it's more of a Battlefield game than a battlefront one. The battlefront games played like shit, and felt like shit, but those nostalgia glasses from people who were in their single digit to early teens ages are just too foggy to see through.

I'm buying the fuck out of it.
      Its difficult to see your childhood gem's change playstyles. I see why they are upset, but its 2015 time to move on.

Comment

Whoa guy, this is for a 970, not a 980.
        Ended up getting a new EVGA 960 gtx superclocked or some junk.

Everything runs super duper now.

Unicorn jeff says he's still down for the handy if you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          Ok, I pooled everything up and am prepared to make an offer.

I have a lose bucket of change, mostly quarters, unsure of dollar amount.

Two mostly yellow banana's.

9 Jolly rancher freeze pops my g/f thought I might like. They turned out to be awful.

I MAYBE, can get Unicorn Jeff to give you a handy since I gifted him a game on steam.

For serious though, what are you looking to get for it?
          Dude, you're going to ruin the economy.
          Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

I'm trying to get a friend to upgrade from the 750ti to the gtx960. Good upgrade for his budget, especially if he can get a few bucks back on the 750ti.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm trying to get a friend to upgrade from the 750ti to the gtx960. Good upgrade for his budget, especially if he can get a few bucks back on the 750ti.
              MKX plays great @ 2560 x 1080.

Off topic, but has anyone tried playing a game on their TV via chromecast?

I was thinking it would be a lot more fun to play with friends on 65".

Comment

I'm but a peasant. I have a 25 feet long hdmi that runs to the tv around the wall.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm but a peasant. I have a 25 feet long hdmi that runs to the tv around the wall.
                  It's like $30 and you get $20 for google play. Pretty reasonable.

Comment

Working...
                  X