E3 Announcements.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E3 Announcements.

I saw a few posts with some new stuff that they have announced during E3 and decided to make a thread to see what people thought overall and what others were most excited about.

For me.. I think the game that I stopped breathing for most of the video was the announcement of the FF7 remake. That is one I have been hoping they would do since they did the Tech Demo on PS3.

The other one that made my head explode in excitement was the Microsoft Hololens demo with Minecraft. I don't have an XBOne but depending on the prices I may have to get that.

Other games that peaked my interest:

Doom
    The Last Guardian
    Call of Duty 3
    Fall Out 4
    Hitman

Im sure there are others but cant think of any.

Also read going to be able to play XB360 games on XBONE soon.

There is a FO4 thread already, some of us are pretty excited about it.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Final Fantasy 7 Remake!!!!!!

Xbox one elite controller...
      92 Undercover SSP Coupe.
      15 GT w/PP

Comment

Instead of remaking FF7, I almost wish they'd make a game where you're Sephiroth. Perhaps in the same timeline as FF7.

Mostly excited for No Mans Sky, Battlefront, and Fallout 4. Oh yeah, Mass Effect 4!

Surprised they didn't mention anything about the Last of Us 2, but it's understandable not wanting to take hype away from Uncharted 4.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
          You have to be a Xbox Preview member which is free, but by invitation only. I'm a member, so PM me your Xbox name if you want me to send you an invite to be one too. There aren't a ton of games that are backwards compatible yet, but they are increasing by the day.

Comment

Dang, lots of games I've never heard of. I may have to check some of these out.

Comment

I'm stoked for Mass Effect 4 (Andromeda). It was an epic series story wise.

also, Uncharted 4 & MGS 5
              www.hppmotorsports.com
              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

There is a FO4 thread already, some of us are pretty excited about it.
                Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
                You have to be a Xbox Preview member which is free, but by invitation only. I'm a member, so PM me your Xbox name if you want me to send you an invite to be one too. There aren't a ton of games that are backwards compatible yet, but they are increasing by the day.
                sorry for being dumb, but can you explain this to me? Jr has a 360 and prolly 40-50 games. will he be able to throw them in an xbox one and play them? I saw something on tv and it sounded to me like that wasn't the case. this is the deciding factor between the PS4 and the xbox 1 for us.

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Nope. Xbox one is not backwards compatable as far as disca are concerned. You can rebuy all your games via marketplace and download them on xboxone although.
                  sigpic

Comment

That is different than I originally read...don't know for sure though...

Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                      Nope. Xbox one is not backwards compatable as far as disca are concerned. You can rebuy all your games via marketplace and download them on xboxone although.
                      lol. backwards compatibility = you are allowed to rebuy your old games.
                      www.hppmotorsports.com
                      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

http://www.trustedreviews.com/opinio...es-on-xbox-one
                        that makes more sense.
                        www.hppmotorsports.com
                        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

http://www.trustedreviews.com/opinio...es-on-xbox-one
                          That's going to be awesome... I'll probably upgrade then.

Comment

How I understood it from the guy at E3 talking about it, you can put your Xbox 360 games in the One and it will pull something up to let you download the game onto the hard drive to play. All the games you bought digitally will be pushed over automatically as they add more and more games for the backward compatibility. Don't think you have to re-buy anything.
                            2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Working...
                            X