Anyone play clash of clans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    Hmm I searched for it but it doesn't come up with anything.
    Odd. Type it right?
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Didn't come up on a search for me either. And I tried it all ways.

I will come hang out with you guys once I finish warring tomorrow, already in one right now.
      WRX

Comment

Just try "73x"
        The complete name is 73x5unĀ®

Sorry guys I spelled it wrong.
        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Found it!

Comment

I tap on this game once or twice a day. Do you want to know what game I love plaing on (android) mobile? Xcom: Enemy Within. It's a full god damn pc port, on your phone. I play the multiplayer with friends. It's asynchronous, which means you do your turn, then the other person gets a notification when it's their turn (like words with friends). Still going for $10, but the best god damn $10 I've ever spent on a mobile app. If any of you colon hunters get it, shoot me a message.

sigpic

Comment

Just started TH10 a few weeks ago. Pretty burned out on it, all i do is war now with the guys from work. Don't do many regular attacks.
              2014 GT
              2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Yeah, I play but just for wasting time a few times a day.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Just about max TH8 here. Me and a few members on here are in a clan already and war 3 times a week. All I gotta say is upgrading walls sucks ass.
                  2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
                    Just about max TH8 here. Me and a few members on here are in a clan already and war 3 times a week. All I gotta say is upgrading walls sucks ass.
                    Yeah, little pissy I missed out on TH8s being able to use elixir for them. Now have an abundance of elixir - not the end of the world, but would have liked to use that elixir for it.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Been playing for a little over a year and I'm about to max out TH8. Want to max out ALL troops and spells at TH8 before going to TH9. Moved to a new clans a couple weeks back and we constantly war, which is new for me but it's a lot of fun and i've definitely become a better player.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                      Originally posted by Denny
                      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

We need one more bro to hit 20 members. Anyone else?
                        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I'm @ TH9. Close to making the jump to 10 but need to finish some wall upgrades, wizard towers, a few archer towers maybe some other misc stuff.
                          It happens to be a well thought out and reasoned dissertation on drug use and a lyrical cost/benefit analysis of various kinds of drugs, drawing the conclusion that beer is the best of them all.

Comment

What's all this THx number talk?

Comment

Town Hall. I forget I even have this game on my phone half the time. I don't understand the craze for it. It's like a neutered RTS that revolves around retarded "bake" times where you can't control shit.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                                Town Hall. I forget I even have this game on my phone half the time. I don't understand the craze for it. It's like a neutered RTS that revolves around retarded "bake" times where you can't control shit.
                                I honestly don't know why I like it, but I do LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X