Rocket League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocket League

This game is extremely fun. Also it is free this month on PS+ If you are a member of PS+ I recommend this game. great drinking game IMO with some friends.

Its Soccer with cars..

Looks fun as hell.

Comment

Picked it up on PC for fun. It's a good time.

Comment

Very fun game, quite a few of us playin this. I'm level 16 bout to start playing some ranked matches!

Comment

If PC, add Ebonyheart =AP=

Comment

someone was at quakecon...
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              someone was at quakecon...
              I was. Won a H80i GT and 16gb of Patriot Viper 3. It was a good year this year, Fallout 4 looks awesome.
              QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

yeah, I couldn't make the fallout 4 presentation. I am deeply saddened.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                X