No announcement yet.

Logitech G27 Racewheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my wheel is going to waste at the moment. i need to buy a house so I have space for an obutto gaming desk.
    www.hppmotorsports.com
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by momo View Post
      my wheel is going to waste at the moment. i need to buy a house so I have space for an obutto gaming desk.
      dammnnn that's a bad bitch
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

their ozone model is pretty cheap and quite dual purpose for regular computer desk. available in single or multi monitor as well as swing out keyboard/mouse tray.

www.hppmotorsports.com
        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

their ozone model is pretty cheap and quite dual purpose for regular computer desk. available in single or multi monitor as well as swing out keyboard/mouse tray.

Last edited by momo; 01-04-2016, 04:18 PM.
          www.hppmotorsports.com
          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

It would seem making one of these wouldn't be that difficult. The only real expense is the seat and hardware for adjustability.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              It would seem making one of these wouldn't be that difficult. The only real expense is the seat and hardware for adjustability.
              Time is money, if what I'm doing by hand doesn't save me $100/hr or bring enjoyment I usually just buy it, it's been a long hard lesson to learn though
              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                Time is money, if what I'm doing by hand doesn't save me $100/hr or bring enjoyment I usually just buy it, it's been a long hard lesson to learn though
                Really that isn't a bad price now that I see the seat is included. Whenever 4k screens come down in price (and GPU's can handle it) I'll buy a couple more and do this.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Because racecar...

Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

lol. that's a bit extreme (but still badass).
                    cheaper to race an actual car.
                    www.hppmotorsports.com
                    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Working...
                    X